LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently created a Social Group called: Hung, hot, horny, handsome, hunky guys 70 and over. A guy need not possess all 5 of these H qualities to join..one is sufficient! You can access the group through the listing of Social Groups or through my profile, since I am the coordinator and am of course a member. Come join the group and post a picture showing your best H quality...I showed my hung erect cock!:biggrin1::smile:
basque9

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the group - does a 65 yr old qualify???? Cheers.

I suppose if your students have turned you physiologically into a 70 year old, then you might qualify, mate!:biggrin1::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Euskara edo bakar bat bezala zintzilikatzen ari zara? A Elkon, Nevadan Euskal komunitate handia dugu.

I know you must be from the Basque region of Spain and obviously speak several languages, including Eskera..it seems you also reside in Elkon, Nevada; beyond that I can not interpret your words, unfortunately. My Basque people were from the other side of the mountains and spoke only French.:smile:

Reactions: bwhip1011

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I recently created a Social Group called: Hung, hot, horny, handsome, hunky guys 70 and over. A guy need not possess all 5 of these H qualities to join..one is sufficient! You can access the group through the listing of Social Groups or through my profile, since I am the coordinator and am of course a member. Come join the group and post a picture showing your best H quality...I showed my hung erect cock!:biggrin1::smile:
basque9
I'll be there in a little over 9 yrs. save me a space.