New (sort of)

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there, I joined LPSG at the end of June, but haven't really started to navigate and explore the site until this holiday week.

My cock just a bit bigger than average, pretty thick and with big low hanging tanks.

I first discovered my fascination with big meat when I was in 7th grade and had a wrestling cock who would shower with us. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen, and I was 12 so I hadn't seen that many, but even now I recall his dick to be among the biggest in my mind of fame of big meat. I even nixed his jock when he was still in the shower one day and had jacked off with it imagining his big cock in it often. I still have it, it's really ratty.

I have found men with big cocks to be much better lovers and sex partners and although I have had lovers in the past with average and even small dicks, I never am as satisfied as when I am orally worshiping or being plowed by a man with a big thick cock.

I guess I am ready to put myself out there here by posting (although the last few times I went to post the site wasn't accepting replies due to maintenance) and participating, I even put some pics in my gallery today as a start.

So, all you big swinging men who have partners running from the size of your hang or are even insecure because of it, I support you and your blessings.

Slurp!
Chris

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Golly, I would think that with 51 people looking at this thread more than Monster would respond.

Not that Monster isn't enough...........muse, muse, muse......sigh.....

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, thanks cresc (perhaps I shouldn't have left TN), Pecker, Joe, and Hotman, I am having fin, wish I had more time (as well as dick) to respond to more. There is a lot of great stuff to read and see.....now to convert that to slurp and slide upon.:biggrin1:

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome. Thanks for the offer. I could really use a place to stow my gear. I will take you up on the offer if in FL. Enjoy. we need more memebers like you.

LongRod

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks LongRod. A native Nyer myself, but not the city, way up in the corner by Canada and Vermont, so it would be my pleasure to treat you well when in Florida.

Slurp!