New Story: Reputation, or "From Farmboy to Big Man on Campus"

G

gunz15

Intramural sports were big at college. Dorm floors would play against one another. It was mostly for fun. One afternoon, a team of guys from Josh and Bruce’s floor was playing coed flag football with a girls’ floor from another dorm building. It was pretty hot, so everyone was playing in shorts and t-shirts. Both Josh and Bruce were playing. They thought it would be a great way to meet some college women and have a good time.

The first half of the game was uneventful. Most of the girls didn’t take the game too seriously, and it showed. The guys ran slower than normal and “missed” some catches intentionally, just to keep the game interesting. But Josh had been paired up against a tall girl with brown hair. She had the body of an athlete, and she was wicked fast. Whenever Josh caught a pass, she was right there with him and kept him from making much of a gain. Whenever the girls’ team was playing offense and she caught a pass, Josh had to really run to catch up with her. She had a way of twisting her body around to dodge Josh and keep him from getting to her flags. It resulted in some occasional body contact that both of them seemed to enjoy.

It was almost the end of the half, and Josh was really hot and sweaty. He peeled off his t-shirt in between plays and ran back on the field to play defense. At the line of scrimmage, the tall girl checked him out and whistled

Is she interested in me? Josh thought. She’s really cute. Not too much of a rack, but those legs go on forever. Wonder how far up her legs that tan goes?

As his imagination wandered, he felt his sleeping giant start to awaken. It was covered up by some extra-long mesh athletic shorts, but Josh didn’t want his cock to start overflowing from the extra-large jockstrap into which he had packed it. All this distraction caused him to miss the play snap, and the tall girl easily slipped by him, caught a reception, and ran it in for a touchdown. That play ended the first half of the game.

During halftime, the tall girl was busting on him for missing the play.

“What’s the matter, big guy? Lose your concentration?”

“Errr, yeah, I wasn’t thinking.”

“You were thinking all right, just not with your brain! Think you can keep up with me for the second half?” she asked with a smile.

“I can keep up with you for as long as it takes!”

“Yeah, we’ll see about that. I’m Jenna, by the way.”

“I’m Josh.”

“Josh, hmm . . . are you in that early morning class on the history of farming?”

“Yeah, I am. Why? Are you in that class?”

Jenna looked down for a second, then back up to his face. Was she checking me out?

“No, but I’ve got a friend who said . . . umm, that it was a really hard class, that’s all. Well, halftime’s almost over, see you back on the field . . . softy!”

Softy? Why did she call me softy? And why was she asking me about the history of farming class?

Josh didn’t have any more time to think, because the second half was starting. Josh was lined up against Jenna again. She played even more aggressively in the second half. She ran faster and made more plays on offense. On defense, she was constantly in Josh’s face. She also made a lot more physical contact with him, touching his back, his chest, his arms, his legs. There were even a few times when her hands brushed or even pressed up against his crotch.

Needless to say, all this attention, combined with the thought that Jenna was flirting with him, was causing Josh’s organ to expand. He didn’t have a full erection, but he could feel his swelling cock start to slip out the side of his overworked jockstrap.

It was the last play of the game. The guys were down by four points. They lined up on the scrimmage line. Jenna was watching him with a determined look in her eyes. Just before the play began, he felt his half-hard cock slip out completely and hang down the side of one leg. Crap, there’s no time to adjust it! he thought.

He ran fast, trying to get past Jenna. As they made “incidental” contact near the line of scrimmage, Jenna’s hand found her way to his leg—the leg that happened to have a big cock hanging next to it. Feeling the long dong broke her concentration, and Josh slipped by her. She recovered, but she was ten yards behind Josh.

As he turned, he saw that the quarterback had thrown the ball to the other side of the field. Josh stopped. The only person near him was Jenna, who was running towards him as fast as she could.

What’s she doing? The play is over—if she doesn’t stop she’s going to . . . .

At that moment, Jenna launched into Josh, wrapping her arms around his midsection and pulling him to the ground. As Josh caught his breath, he felt Jenna’s strong hand reach under his shorts and grab his dick, which quickly went from half-hard to raging erection. Her hand slowly stroked up and down his meat as she panted for breath.

“Wow, I heard you were hung, but I had no idea you were THIS big.”

“Wait, what? Who told you that?” Josh wanted to ask more questions, but the pleasure he was getting from Jenna’s stroking took all of his attention.

“Oh, just from one of my friends. I can see why she noticed you.”

Now that the game was over, both teams were reassembling on their respective sidelines.

“Too bad the game is over, stud. They will be wondering what we doing, still on the ground. We could have had a lot more fun together if we had more time. Maybe we can meet up again sometime and give you a real workout, huh?”

“Oh, yeah, I would REALLY like that.”

Jenna smiled, let go of his now enormously hard cock, and pushed herself up from his sweaty torso. Josh sat up.

“You may want to sit there a minute until the ‘swelling’ goes down,” Jenna said with a laugh as she walked away.

Josh looked down and saw that his boner was sticking straight up, making his shorts tent up to the ripping point. Fortunately, nobody from his team was looking at him.

But Bruce saw.

And Jenna had lots of friends she liked to text.

G

gunz15

Josh dreamed vividly that night. In his dream, he was back on the field with Jenna. This time, she didn’t walk away and leave him all boned up. Instead, she roughly pulled off his shorts and jock so he was sitting there naked on the ground, his still-rigid boner standing straight up. Jenna then pulled off her shirt, shorts, and panties, leaving just her sports bra.

Jenna knelt above him, moving her cute pussy over and over his inflamed cockhead. Then, she started moving lower and lower, her wet snatch sucking in inch after inch of his hardness. She didn’t have any trouble taking him all the way to the hilt. It felt incredible! His hands roamed over her body, and she started bouncing up and down on his lap, moaning and groaning about how good it felt and how big he was and how badly she wanted to feel him cum inside her . . . .

Josh woke up suddenly to the quiet of his dorm room. It was about 4:00 a.m. Moonlight from the open window cast a dim light throughout the room. During his dream, he had thrown off his bedsheet. There was just enough moonlight from the open window to see his cock straining against his boxer briefs. Without thinking, Josh stuck his hand inside and started to play with his big tool. God, this feels sooo good! It had been a while since Josh had blown a load. Because their schedules were so similar, Bruce was normally in the room when Josh was. As a result, he hadn’t come in almost a week, and he could feel the cum churning in his balls.

Josh knew he wouldn’t be able to sleep without relieving the pressure. His cock was just too hard, too much in need of release. He quietly slipped off his briefs, putting them to one side to wipe up the load he was going to blow.

He wrapped both hands carefully around his big cock and started moving them up and down. Even with both hands, he couldn’t cover his entire cock. Now that he had seen other guys in the showers, he was starting to realize how much bigger than average he was. He was twice as big as the other guys he had seen when he was soft. And he was a grower, not a shower. He doubted that anybody in his dorm—or even the whole school—could boast of having a hard cock as large as his. As modest as Josh was, that made him feel good—really good. But not as good as the feelings he was getting now, as he stroked that big cock.

Bruce was awake, too. Laying on his back with his eyes closed, he could hear the telltale squeak from Josh’s bed and his labored breathing.

Holy shit! Josh is jerking it, right here! He must think I’m asleep. Bruce started getting hard thinking about his roommate jerking off just a few feet away. Wait a minute, I’m not gay! Why is my dick getting so hard? Gotta think about pussy, pussy, pussy—ooh, think about that video I like so much, the one of that blond girl deep throating that foot-long cock. I didn’t think it was real, but if Josh is that big in real life, the video clip must be real too. Just imagine those lips wrapped around that big cock, licking it, sucking it. God, I wish that was me, I mean, that the big cock was mine . . . . By this time, Bruce had slipped his hand inside his shorts and was stroking himself. The bedsheet covered a little, but you could still tell that Bruce was jerking it hard.

Josh heard something coming from Bruce’s bed and froze. Was Bruce awake? Did he know that Josh was jerking off?

Josh turned his head slightly to the side. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Bruce’s head turned slightly toward him. He also could see a slight but steady movement under Bruce’s sheets.

Shit! He knows what I’m doing. He’s jerking off too! Josh thought about stopping, but he would never be able to get to sleep now without squeezing out a load. Besides, he felt a secret thrill knowing that his roommate was watching him. He knew by now that his cock was larger than average—hell, a lot larger than average. It gave him a sense of power to know he could turn somebody on like this, even a straight guy like his roommate.

OK, he wants a show, I’m gonna give him a show! Josh started stroking his cock again, using long, slow strokes that took forever to go from his thick root to his purple cockhead. At the top of every stroke, more precum flowed out and over Josh’s cock. It glistened in the moonlight. It excited Josh to know that he roommate was watching his every stroke.

As he picked up the pace, Josh started breathing heavily again. “Huh, huh, huh, huh . . . .” He tried not to groan too loudly, wanting Bruce to believe that Josh didn’t realize that he was awake. Every time that Josh started to feel the tingle of orgasm, he would clench his cock muscles and bear down, holding off the cum for just a little longer. But he was close to the point of no return.

Seconds before he came, Josh turned his head and made eye contact with Bruce. He could tell that Bruce was jerking it, too, under the covers. Now they both knew that they were both awake, they both knew that the other was jerking off, and they both knew that the other was jerking off watching HIM jerk off. No more secrets.

His eyes never leaving Bruce’s, Josh started to cum. “Uggh, uggh, unnnh, unnHH, UNNNGH!” As Josh climaxed, he arched his back and shot four thick streams of goo from his cock all the way up to his cheek, his hands gripping tight against his tree trunk.

Bruce was not far behind. When he saw his roommate’s big cum, his smaller cock started vibrating, and a second later he could feel it release a much smaller, but still respectable load of cum into his shorts. Bruce would never admit it, but that cum was better than the ones he had watching his video.

A little embarrassed now, Josh caught his breath, wiped himself off, rolled over, and closed his eyes. Not having a towel or anything else near his bed, Bruce just laid there with sticky shorts. Neither boy said a word, either that night or the next morning. In fact, they didn’t speak of their “overnight adventure” at all. But they did repeat it—about once a week.

Reactions: JSF777

spanishboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow...it is an amazing story...for everybody, both gays and hetero...you write wonderfully and your sense of erotism is far beyond average! thank u, keep it going!

G

gunz15

These weekly jerk sessions, though novel and exciting, were not enough to satisfy Josh and Bruce. They were strong, healthy, eighteen year-old college boys. Although their dicks were different sizes, they had matching libidos and raging hormones. So they were constantly on the lookout for sexual fulfillment. Little did they know where they might end up finding it.

It was early on a Saturday. Most of the people in the dorm were still sleeping off the fun they had the night before, but Josh was already up because he had a lot to do that weekend. He decided to do a few loads of laundry first, because the washers and dryers always got busy later in the day. The laundry room was in the basement of the dorm building. The machines were old and clunky, but they still worked.

Because Josh doubted he would see anyone there this early, he didn’t bother about his appearance before going downstairs. He wore the tank top he had worn to bed, together with a pair of drawstring lounge pants, some flip-flops, and a ball cap. Not expecting any reason to get “excited,” he went commando, letting his long limpness hang down one pant leg.

When he got to the laundry room, there was no one there. The washing machines were against one wall, opposite the door. The dryers were on the other side. Josh loaded dirty clothes into the first washer, started it, then started loading the second washer with more clothes. He ended up using three of the washers for his clothes. Then he sat in one of the chairs in the laundry room and read a book while he waited.

With three washers going, the room was pretty loud. A few minutes later, the spin cycle in the first washer started. The machine began buzzing and thumping. Josh walked over to the machine, raised the lid, redistributed the clothes to see if that would help, then lowered the lid again. Unfortunately, the old washer kept buzzing and thumping just as much as before, making a loud racket.

As Josh leaned against the washer to stabilize it, his extra-long dong got caught between his leg and the machine. The pleasurable sensation from the throbbing vibrations of the washer instantly started to make him hard.

“Oooh . . . .” Josh gasped at the feeling. He instinctively moved his hips closer to the machine, bringing more of his cock into contact with the shaking sides of the washer. He had never thought of a laundry machine as a sex toy before! He glanced over his shoulder, but the laundry door was firmly closed and nobody could hear him over the loud sounds of the machines.

Reassured, he turned back to the washer and enjoyed the deep throbbing it was transferring to his still-growing cock. This was way better than jerking off with his own two hands! He could feel his cock stiffening, lengthening, and moving from “down” to “up” in record time. Pretty soon it was at full mast, sticking straight up and peeking out above the drawstring of his pants by a good four inches. He held on to both sides of the washer and he stroked up and down along the front side of the washer. His swollen cock was abundantly coated in precum, which made the strokes smooth and slippery. Oh my god! Josh thought. I am actually humping a home appliance. But it feels so good! I’m going to cum in a minute from all this stimulation. Thank god there is nobody here to see . . . .

“Excuse me? Would you two like to be alone?”

Oh shit! Somebody’s here! Josh turned around without thinking. He saw a girl with long dark hair and a laundry basket under one arm. She was short, really short, and she was wearing an oversized bathrobe so he couldn’t see her figure. On her feet were a pair of bunny slippers. Bunnys? Seriously? But she had pretty eyes and a grin on her face, and a pair of luscious lips that Josh suddenly wanted to taste.

She saw a tall college jockboy, red-faced with embarrassment (or sexual excitement). He wasn’t overly muscular, but he had a nice frame, a cute face, and a lean torso leading down to a . . . steel-hard cock that still was stretching several inches about his pants!

The girl’s smile turned to a look of amazement as she stared at Josh’s cock. “Oh, wow!” she said, never taking her eyes off of it. “That’s . . that’s . . . impressive.” The girl’s attention only made Josh harder.

After a few more moments of silence, as the girl absorbed what was in front of her, she looked up and asked, “You’re Josh, aren’t you?”

“Um, yeah. How did you know my name?”

“Oh, I heard about you from somewhere. Word gets around campus, you know,” the girl said, as she put down her laundry basket, reached behind her and closed the laundry room door.

G

gunz15

She walked to where Josh was standing, with his back to the washer and his still-hard cock sticking high above his waistband. She was at least a foot shorter than him. Her dark eyes never left his oozing cockhead. She stopped, only inches away from him.

She finally looked up from his cock into his eyes and said, “You have a really big cock. Mind if I take a closer look?”

Hell no! “Umm, no, go ahead.” Idiot!!! A hot girl asks to see more of your cock and that’s the best you can come up with?

“Thanks. I’ve always been attracted to big ones, and yours looks enormous!”

The girl reached out and slowly untied the drawstring of Josh’s pants. As she did, her knuckles brushed against Josh’s cock, sending spasms of joy throughout his body. Oh god, can I get her to touch it?? to grip it? Maybe she will give me a tugger. Maybe I should kiss her. Shit! I didn’t brush my teeth this morning. Did I brush last night before I went to sleep?

As Josh’s thoughts raced, the girl loosened the waist of his lounge pants, gripped the sides, and SLOWLY pulled his pants down over his hips, down his legs, all the way down until they were bunched up around his ankles. At the same time, she kneeled down herself until she was on her knees in front of him. She made him lift one foot at a time so she could remove his pants entirely, then tossed them to one side. As she looked up at him, her face was almost completely blocked by his giant cock.

“MMmmmm, that’s quite a view! I need some help getting up, hope you don’t mind . . . .” she said. She then wrapped her right hand as far around his girthy cock as she could, “balancing” herself as she stood up. Once upright, she didn’t let go. Instead, she started a slow jerking motion, stroking and squeezing his cock all the way up to his plum-sized head, and then all the way down to his thick root. With each stroke, she squeezed more and more of his precum out and over his ever-hardening cock.

“Oh, where are my manners? I know you’re Josh, but you don’t know me. I’m Beth, from the second floor,” she said, without stopping her stroking action.

“Puh . . . puh . . .pleased to meet you, Beth.”

“I’ve seen you around a few times, but I didn’t realize that you were Josh.”

Huh? What does that mean? Why would she have heard of me before? Josh wondered, before Beth increased the speed of her stroking and all coherent thought left him.

“That feels really, REALLY good, Beth. But if you don’t stop soon . . . .”

“We don’t want that, Joshie.” Joshie?? “I want to make full use of that big tool of yours.” Beth stopped her stroking, but didn’t relax her grip on his cock. “I feel kind of overdressed, Joshie. Give me a hand, will you?” she said, pointing to her robe.

“Oh yeah, sure!” Josh reached out and eagerly untied the robe, then slowly opened it. Hot damn! This girl is built! Beth’s robe had concealed a trim figure with surprisingly large breasts, well shaped abs, a belly button that Josh suddenly wanted to suck, and a pair of lace panties that were soaked with juice.

“Too bad I didn’t bring a condom,” she said. “But I wasn’t expecting to meet the famous Josh this morning.” Famous? What was he famous for? “Guess we’ll just have to find another way to have fun.”

Beth led him by the cock over to one of the chairs. She reluctantly released his dick, removed her robe entirely, and used it to cover the chair. She sat down and gestured for him to come closer. Squeezing her oversize breasts between her arms, she asked “Think you can find a place for that?”

Looking at the deep, soft channel created by Beth’s tit tunnel, Josh knew exactly what Beth wanted him to do. And he was not going to disappoint her!

Josh straddled Beth’s legs and moved his torso close to hers. Carefully, he placed his enormous cock between her two pillowy breasts. She pressed them firmly against his organ.

“Oh god, they’re so warm!”

“I was going to say the same thing about that hot cock of yours. It’s huge!”

Beth was right. His cock had never looked bigger. It covered at least half if not three quarters of the distance from her neck down to her crotch. Although Beth’s tits were large enough to engulf an average-size dick, his meat stuck out of both ends.

“What are you waiting for, stud? Start moving that piston!”

Josh started slowly moving his cock all the way up her boob channel, not stopping until his cockhead was up against her chin. Then he reversed his path, moving all the way down until his balls were tight against her pussy.

“Damn that feels good! My pussy is tingling like crazy! Keep going, Joshie—show me what you got!”

Encouraged, Josh increased the speed of his tit fuck, enjoying every sensation. The soft boobflesh combined with his abundant precum was creating a slick but tight channel of love. He could see that Beth was enjoying it as well—the fingers in her twat and her moaning were proof enough of that!

“Oooh, baby! That feels so good! Your big cock is setting my tits on fire! See for yourself—taste them!”

Oh shit. She wants me to suck her tits! Hang on, Josh, hang on—don’t cum too soon!

Josh stopped his pumping, extracted his cock from Beth’s boobs, and leaned down to taste them. Beth held up one for him. Josh tentatively licked it. The salty taste from her sweat and his precum tasted good to him. He started licking and sucking with more gusto, focusing his efforts on Beth’s turgid nipple.

“Ooh yeah, big boy, make me feel good!”

Josh redoubled his oral efforts, sucking as much tit flesh into his mouth as humanly possible, switching back and forth between Beth’s two udders. After a few minutes of oral pleasure, Beth pushed him away. She was breathing more heavily than before, and her eyes were wild.

“OK, stud, time to take this thing over the top. Fuck my tits!”

Josh quickly obeyed, snuggling his mancock between her breasts and starting to pump back and forth once more.

“C’mon baby, you can do better than that! Faster!” Beth cried as she fingered herself. She pressed her arms closer together, tightening the grip of her breasts on Josh’s cock.

Josh started moving faster, up and down that glorious chasm.

“Faster baby, faster!”

Josh tried to go faster, but the chair in which Beth was sitting started to scoot backwards. Josh quickly gripped the chair back with his hands.

I said FASTER! RAM THAT BIG COCK!” Beth shouted.

Josh’s hips were a blur as his cock moved faster and faster. With each stroke, he hit Beth’s chin with his cockhead, leaving a long strand of precum as he pulled back. His cockhead was bigger now, engorged with blood and just waiting for the right time to explode . . . .

That time was almost here. Josh could feel the spasms starting deep in his balls. He tried to hold it back for as long as possible, but the sensations of this first tit fuck of his young life were overwhelming his control. Watching his hard cock moving up and down Beth’s body made him wonder how much better it could feel if he were inside her, deep in her pussy, ramming her like a pile driver gone crazy . . . .

“Oh, Joshie, it feels so good! I can’t believe this cock of yours! I’m gonna . . . I’m gonna . . . I’m goNNA cuMMMMMMM!” Beth screamed, thrusting the fingers of her right hand deep into her pussy. As she climaxed, she wrapped her left hand around Josh’s colossal cock and started jerking it like mad.

That was all it took. Josh added his hands to his cock. It had never felt so full, so thick, so solid. Three strokes later, a gush of white exploded out of his cockhead and sprayed all over Beth. The coating started with her tits, then up to her chin, then all over her pretty face. Josh couldn’t stop, it was like a high pressure fire hose dumping all the cum he had generated over the last several days all over Beth. It was a full 45 seconds before the flow slowed from a spray to a trickle to an ooze, which Beth kindly licked from Josh’s cockhead. They were both exhausted, breathing heavily from their passionate encounter.

As Beth wiped her face clean of cum, she started giggling. “I knew I was going to have a big load today, but I was just thinking about dirty clothes!”

And Beth loved to Tweet.

Reactions: JSF777 and Big_Adam

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good although what happened to mindy and jenna? were they just one time characters or will the come back?
Also could you try and work some more humour into it as well like in the first two posts.

G

gunz15

The encounter in the laundry room left Josh feeling happy for the rest of the weekend. After the massive tit fuck, he had been ready for another round, but Beth declined. He was a little disappointed that he couldn’t convince her to suck him off. “After seeing how much cum you squirt, I’m afraid I would choke to death!” she had said, only half jokingly. She couldn’t stop talking about his oversize cock, though, which made him feel really good. He had gotten Beth’s name and number, as well as a promise from her that they would meet again for more fun soon.

It did leave Josh wondering, however, if he had lost his V-card. Although he hadn’t actually stuck his cock into Beth’s pussy, he had managed to squirt his cum all over her. Didn’t that count for something? The rules were probably written down somewhere on the Internet . . . .

The rest of Saturday was uneventful. On Sunday, he and Bruce went to the campus gym. He hadn’t told Bruce about his adventure with Beth. He wanted to, but he wasn’t sure if Beth would appreciate it if he talked about it. Girls were funny that way.

Josh finished his workout first and went back to the guy’s locker room. He undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist and started walking toward the showers.

“Motherfucker!!!” Josh heard, just as someone shoved him from behind. He stumbled forward without falling, then turned around. “What the hell . . . .?” He found himself face to face with a guy he had never seen before. The guy was a couple inches shorter than Josh, but a lot more muscular. He looked like he had just finished a workout, and he looked really mad for some reason.

“Did you think you could get away with it? Fucking around with another guy’s girlfriend?”

“Dude, what are you talking about?”

“Oh, don’t deny it! I know you’re Josh, I’ve heard about you!”

“I don’t know what you mean . . . .”

“Bullshit! You’re gonna pay for what you did!” the guy yelled, taking a swing at Josh. Josh backed up, causing the guy to miss, but then he started to charge at Josh. The other guys in the locker room looked on without doing anything. Fortunately, Bruce entered the locker room just then, saw what was happening, and grabbed the guy from behind in a headlock.

“What’s going on here? Dude, stop struggling. Why did you try to hit my roommate?”

“He knows why! The bastard has been messing with my girlfriend!”

“What? Josh? Is that true?”

“No, it’s not! Bruce, I don’t even know who this guy is!!! I never met him before!”

The guy stopped struggling, and Bruce let him go, ready to grab him again if he took another swing at Josh.

“That’s such a load of shit!” Before Bruce could stop him, he reached forward and pulled off Josh’s towel, revealing a soft cock that was larger than most guys when they were 100% hard. “Yeah, I thought so. You’re the one. She didn’t tell me exactly what you guys did, but she can’t stop talking about you. Just because you have a big dick, you think you can move in on anybody’s girlfriend. Well you can’t, understand? You stay away from her, you hear me? Or I’ll find you and I’ll hurt you---bad!”

Bruce moved between him and Josh. “Look, man. Josh doesn’t want any trouble. I’m sure this is just a misunderstanding. Josh would never mess with another guy’s girlfriend.” He glanced over his shoulder at Josh and said: “Isn’t that right, Josh?? Tell this guy you aren’t going to see his girlfriend again.”

Josh was a little scared—OK, a lot scared—at this guy and the threats he was making. His encounter with Beth was amazing and he wanted a repeat performance, but not badly enough to piss off this guy. “Yeah, absolutely. It was all a misunderstanding. I promise, man, I’ll never mess around with Beth again.”

“Beth?” the guy said. “Who the fuck is Beth?”

“Beth who?” Bruce asked.

Oh shit! Josh thought. It wasn’t Beth. This guy must be the boyfriend of that girl who groped him playing flag football. What was her name? C’mon, think . . . think!

“Sorry, man, I didn’t mean Beth, I meant, uhhh . . . . Jenna. Yeah, Jenna! I’ll never even look at her again!”

“Jenna!!!??? Who the fuck is Jenna?”

“Yeah, Josh, which one is Jenna?” Bruce asked.

“My girlfriend’s name, asshole, is Mindy!”

“Who?” Josh asked.

“Who?” Bruce asked.

“Oh my god! You don’t even remember her name! How many girls HAVE you been fucking?” the guy asked.

“Yeah, how many girls have you been fucking?” Josh wondered.

“Incredible! Only a few weeks into school, and you’re banging the whole class! You’re like a one man gang bang!” the guy said. “Well, stay away from Mindy, if you want to stay healthy!” he added, before he stormed out of the locker room.

Bruce and Josh looked at each other silently, as the other guys in the locker room went about their business.

One Man Gang Bang—that kind of a nickname can spread fast.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey it's good thanks for bringing the other characters back in but Don't introduce too many other wise you'll get swamped.

G

gunz15

Over the next several weeks, Josh’s popularity grew and grew. He had never had a cell phone before, but Bruce convinced him to get one so that Bruce could stop being Josh’s messenger boy. They picked out something basic at the campus store—no web access or camera, just a phone to handle calls and texts.

Josh was amazed at how many girls were contacting him. Not just girls he knew, but complete strangers, sometimes 2 or 3 a day. He couldn’t understand how they had heard about him or gotten his name and phone number. And they all wanted to go out with him—for coffee, for lunch, for dinner. And almost every time, the get-togethers ended up in his dorm room, their dorm rooms, or someplace else where they could be alone.

Bruce was amazed, aroused, and just a little (okay, a lot) envious of all the attention that Josh was getting. It seemed like he had a “date” every day with a different woman—all kinds of women: tall, short, lean, curvy, preppy, goth, smart, goofy. The only thing they had in common was a hungry look in their eyes when they looked at Josh. A lot of nights, Bruce had to crash with friends or on the common room sofa so that Josh could have some privacy. Bruce didn’t mind, though; even though Josh didn’t share the details of his encounters, Josh’s dates and Bruce’s imagination gave him plenty of material for his jerk-off fantasies. They all revolved around Josh’s over-sized sex tool and how much use it was getting.

Funny thing was, as the weeks went by, Bruce noticed that Josh had a lot of first dates, but not a lot of second dates. Bruce didn’t ask why, and Josh didn’t volunteer any information. But Josh didn’t really seem as happy as Bruce knew he would be if he were getting all that tail. And over time, the calls and messages seem to slow down until Josh’s phone almost stopped ringing completely.

Bruce, on the other hand, had finally achieved what he believed was his life’s goal: losing his virginity. For sure this time. No question.

He had met Lisa, a cute Asian girl in his English class and started flirting with her immediately. She was tiny, maybe 5 foot 4, with long dark hair and pretty eyes. Bruce liked her right away, even more so when he heard that she would have sex with anything on two legs. Even four were negotiable, if the rumors were true.

One Friday night, after Bruce had wined and dined her (McDonalds and a box of the best pink zin), they were going at it hot and heavy in her dorm room. Their make out session had reached the point of no return, and they both were naked, sweaty, and panting from their exertions. Lisa had very kindly licked every single one of his college boy muscles—including the important one!—and Bruce had grown to his maximum dimensions. Lisa looked at him with lust in her eyes and said, drunkenly but sincerely, “fuck me, fuck me now you big stallion!” She looked at his love organ for a moment, then rolled over to the edge of the bed. She pulled open her desk drawer, which was full of condoms. After rummaging through it for a moment, she pulled out one and handed it to Bruce.

“I think this one is just right!” she said. “Wrap that rascal and then get to work!”

With somewhat shaky hands, Bruce tore open the wrapper and rolled the condom down his rock hard cock. He proudly saw that Lisa had given him a Magnum, which he thought would be too big but which fit him perfectly. (He didn’t see that it was Magnum’s new “Petite” style.) Once he was “suited up,” he lifted Lisa’s legs up to his shoulders and inched his way into her love tunnel.

It was everything he could have hoped for—tight, wet, and warm. He started out slow, but Lisa was able to handle his cock pretty well. Even though it slid easily up and down her slick snatch, she moaned and groaned and made him feel like a real man. As he fucked her, Lisa squeezed his arms and pecs. She wrapped her surprisingly strong legs around his neck. As he started fucking her faster, she grabbed his ass and begged him to “Pound me!!! Pound my pussy!! Make me feel that big big dick!” Needless to say, her urging made him move even faster, fucking her with every ounce of power he had.

Bruce’s first time didn’t last as long as he would have liked. The feeling Lisa’s pussy was giving to his cock was just too good. But what really made him pop—what took him over the top and gave him the best orgasm yet of his 18-year life—was when he imagined what it would be like if Josh was fucking Lisa. Bruce imagined Lisa impaled on Josh’s monster, her delicate pussy stretched to the max. Looking down, he imagined that his cock was as long as Josh’s, stretching all the way from Lisa’s pussy, up to her stomach, up to her lungs and beyond. In his mind, he became Josh, his cock lengthening to twice or even three times his real size and pounding Lisa into a quivering mass of uncontrolled multi-orgasmic flesh.

“Oh . . . my . . . Godddddd!!!!” Bruce screamed, as his fantasy cock slammed into Lisa one last time and unloaded a massive payload of goo into the condom. His enthusiasm caused Lisa to orgasm as well, if not quite as vigorously as Bruce had hoped. As they both came down from their orgasmic highs, Bruce carefully extracted his cock and discarded the used condom.

Bruce had hoped to fuck her again that night. He had even told Josh not to expect him back until morning. However, Lisa said that she had to get up early the next day, so he pulled on his clothes and walked back to the dorm room. He had a smile on his face, and he couldn’t wait to tell Josh all about his first sexual experience.

“Hey Josh, guess who had sex tonight?” Bruce started to ask as he walked into the dorm room. He didn’t quite finish his question. Because there, upside down, with his shoulders on the floor and his back supported by the side of his bed, was Josh. With a massive erection. That was less than an inch away from Josh’s own lips!!!

G

gunz15

Bruce couldn’t believe his eyes. His ultra-hung roommate Josh was upside down, with his head and shoulders against the floor, his back propped up against the side of his bed, his bare-assed butt up in the air, and his long legs arched shakily over his torso. His rock-hard cock was less than an inch away from his tongue, which was straining to reach the engorged cockhead. Josh was trying to suck his own cock!

“Dude! What the fuck???!!!” Bruce blurted out in surprise. Startled, Josh tried to extricate himself from his awkward self-suck position, lost his balance, and slammed hard against the floor, unfortunately landing on his cock in the process.

“Agggh! Motherfuck that hurts!” he screamed, as he slowly stood and massaged his rapidly deflating cock, inspecting it for damage.

Still a little drunk, Bruce started giggling. The situation was ridiculous. “Josh, what the HELL were you doing?”

“I was just, um, you know, stretching, um, yeah yoga, uh, trying to, I dunno, uh . . . oh fuck it, I was trying to suck my own dick! OK? You got a problem with that?”

Bruce started laughing out loud. “Of course not, man! I would do it myself if I could! I just didn’t expect to see you doing it on our dorm room floor!”

Bruce’s laughter was contagious. Seeing the humor in the situation, Josh started smiling, then chuckling, then laughing out loud. “Sorry, Bruce, I didn’t think you were going to come back tonight.”

“Yeah, neither did I. It’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it, but do me a favor, ok? Put some pants on? I already know you have a big dick, I don’t need a visual reminder.”

“Oh sure, sorry.” Josh pulled on a pair of boxers. “Is that better?”

“Yeah, thanks.” Bruce stripped down to his boxers as well. He noted that they didn’t bulge out like Josh’s did.

“You want a beer? I could use one.” They kept a six-pack hidden at the bottom of the small refrigerator they shared, for ‘emergencies.’

“Sure, you bet.”

Bruce grabbed two cold ones and tossed one to Josh. “OK, who goes first?”

“You go, at least you had a date tonight.”

As they tossed back the first beers and then a second round, Bruce told Josh all about his date with Lisa. He gave Josh a detailed summary of his first real sexual encounter, embellishing just a few facts here and there until it turned out that he had given Lisa six orgasms, not just the one. Bruce omitted the fact that he was thinking about Josh’s big cock when he came—that was a little too weird. Bruce proudly noticed that Josh’s crotch was starting to plump up as he told the story, clearly turned on by his roommate’s encounter.

“So you really fucked her?”

“Yep, sure did.”

“Wow, so you got your cock all the way inside her?”

“Absolutely—I was so deep inside her, If I wasn’t wearing a rubber, I bet she would have shot cum out of her mouth!” Bruce boasted.

“You are so lucky!”

“Me? What are you talking about?” Bruce asked. “You’re the lucky one. You’re the one with the donkey dick. You’re the one that has been getting calls from every girl on campus!”

“Yeah, well, not lately.”

“I noticed the calls have been getting fewer lately. What happened? You finally find some girl worth having a second date with?”

“Don’t I wish! It’s a long story too.”

“Well, I’m not going anywhere,” Bruce said as he tossed Josh another beer. By now the two were getting buzzed.

“It was crazy for a while, man,” Josh said. “Girls I had never met before were coming up to me and talking to me. They all wanted to go out with me. Once you helped me get that cell phone, it rang non-stop. Girls were calling and texting all the time, wanting to hook up and get into my pants.”

“Yeah, I’m not seeing the problem with this so far . . . .” Bruce said with a somewhat drunken smile.

“They couldn’t handle me, man!” Josh said. “I know I’m bigger than most guys—no offense. They all wanted to see my freaky big dick, but once I whipped it out for them, they were scared off. Most of them wanted to touch it, but that was it! I could only get a couple to let me try to fit it in their pussies.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“It wouldn’t fit!!! It’s so big around, I could only get an inch or two in their twats before they made me stop and take it out. They said it was too big and it hurt too much. So I ended up getting a few hand jobs, that’s it.” Josh paused. “Don’t get me wrong, those are fine, but I can jerk myself off, and I do it better than they did!”

“Couldn’t you get any of them to suck it instead?”

“I wish!! A couple of them licked it, but none of them were willing to try to fit it in their mouths. Well, except for one, and that ended up not working.”

“Tell me about it,” Bruce said, crossing his legs to hide his growing bulge.

“Well, it was with this girl Samantha. She’s crazy, man. We went to her dorm room and were making out for a long time. She started begging for it. She said she wanted me to cram my cock down her throat and spray cum into her stomach. She said I had the biggest cock in the world and she wanted every inch of it in her mouth. She was really talking nasty to me, and I was harder than I had ever been. She was laying on her bed, and I was straddling her chest. She begged me for it, to give it to her and make it hurt! I was so big and thick I couldn’t even see her face, at least not most of it. And that’s when I . . . lost it. I didn’t mean to hurt her, man, I swear . . . .”

Bruce was shocked. He didn’t think Josh was the violent type. “What do you mean? What did you do?”

Josh hesitated. “Well, I . . . I was right above her face, my cock was just a few inches away. She really seemed into the size and strength of my cock, so I grabbed the base, lifted it up, got right next to her face, and then I . . . I . . . I kinda slapped her with it.”

“You slapped her? With your cock?”

“Yeah, like I said, I thought she was into it, the way she was talking.”

“Did you say anything when you did it?”

“Um, yeah, I said something like, um, suck it, bitch . . . .” Josh said hesistantly.

“What happened then?”

“She freaked out! I think my cock hit her harder than I meant to, it left a big red mark on her cheek. She pushed me off of her bed and ran to look at herself in her mirror. Then she started yelling at me and kicked me out of her room.”

“You’re kidding me!”

“Nope, and I haven’t heard from her since. And you know, since then, I haven’t been getting called by anybody. It’s almost like all the girls on campus heard about what happened and are avoiding me. I haven’t told anybody, though. How did they find out so fast?”

“The miracle of modern technology, Josh my boy. So what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know, man. All I want is to get my dick sucked. Is that so wrong? To feel somebody’s mouth around it and feel it slide down somebody’s warm, tight throat. But that’s never going to happen. I’m just too big! Sometimes I wish my cock were half as big, then maybe it would fit. But as big as I am, it’s impossible! Nobody could get it down their throat!”

Maybe it was the beer. Maybe it was the pain he heard in Josh’s voice. Maybe it was how horny Josh’s story had made him. But Bruce thought of that video clip he had jerked off to so many times before, the one of the impossibly large cock sliding down the pretty blonde’s throat.

“Josh, buddy, don’t worry. You are going to find a throat to fit that big cock of yours.”

“Impossible! I’m just too big!”

“Don’t give up hope. Pull your chair over here by my desk. I’ve got a little video clip to show you . . . .”

D

deleted12830

fuck, it's getting hotter, GREAT! keep it coming m8!