New Story: Reputation, or "From Farmboy to Big Man on Campus"

G

gunz15

After thinking about the problem for a minute, Bruce stood up and walked over to his bed, grabbing Josh’s elephantine cock and compelling him to follow. Bruce had always assumed that when a guy got his cock sucked, he was always the one in control, not the cocksucker. Now, seeing how Josh was following his lead and doing whatever he said to do, Bruce realized that HE was in control of the encounter. It made him feel powerful, knowing that he could do whatever he wanted with the big log in between Josh’s legs.

“Come over here,” Bruce said, leading the way to his bed. “You stand here,” he said, pointing to the foot of the bed. Josh obeyed. Pulling off his boxers, Bruce laid down on his back, his head hanging off the bed. Josh’s cock dangled just inches away from his mouth, pulsing in time with Josh’s fast heartbeat. Much of Josh’s body was obscured by that fat cock. “Perfect!” With both hands around Josh’s cock, Bruce pulled Josh closer. The college boy who had never ever thought about having a gay encounter was now looking forward lustfully to swallowing as much cock as his throat could stand.

He looked past the giant cock and up at Josh’s face. “Okay, here are the ground rules. We’re gonna squeeze this monster down my throat—all the way down. But at my pace, not yours, got it? I don’t want you choking me to death. And like I said before, nobody EVER finds out about this! I don’t plan on becoming the dorm’s resident cocksucker. Agreed?”

“Yeah man, absolutely! But, Bruce, you know, um, you don’t have to do this. Just because I can’t find a girl who can do it, I mean . . . I’ll be okay . . . .”

“I know. I’m not doing it because I have to. I’m doing it, well, because I want to. So start feeding me that cock of yours!”

Bruce opened wide, and Josh inserted his bloated cockhead into Bruce’s mouth. It had softened a little, but Bruce’s hot, wet mouth soon brought the blood gushing back. Bruce could feel the head swelling as it filled his mouth. Bruce reached out with both hands and grabbed the back of Josh’s legs, just below his ass. Bruce was surprised at how natural it felt to touch another guy like that. Josh’s legs were strong and full of power. Bruce started slowly pulling Josh towards him, easing the next inch or two of cock into his mouth. By now the cockhead was bumping against the back of his mouth, at the top of his throat. He ran his tongue around the head, marveling again at how big it was and how much the ridge around the cock head stood out.

Bruce’s oral efforts caused Josh to moan appreciatively. He desperately wanted to plunge his cock deeper into this willing mouth, but Bruce’s warning kept him from losing control. He cock was bumping up against Bruce’s throat, but there was so much more to go! Could Bruce take more? The girls he had dated normally gave up at this point.

But Bruce was not done, not by a long shot (or a long cock). He paused a moment to get used to the feeling of a huge obstruction in his mouth. He resisted his natural instinct to spit out the invader, taking time to learn how to breathe through his nose. Thank God he didn’t have a head cold or he would have suffocated!

Realizing that he was going to need some neck support, Bruce took Josh’s hands and placed them loosely on the back of his neck. Josh immediately understood and carefully cradled Bruce’s neck in his big hands. Bruce returned his own hands to the back of Josh’s legs, although at the last minute he grabbed Josh’s ass, which surprised Josh a little. But the feelings on his cock quickly distracted him. Man, this ass feels nice! Bruce thought, although he didn’t really have any but his own to compare it to. Lean, muscular, strong, I bet he could fuck the shit out of one of the girls he dated. Too bad this cock of his would probably destroy her! OK, enough stalling. Let’s see what this throat of mine can do . . . .

Bruce starting pulling Josh towards him, urging Josh to squeeze more of his cock into Bruce’s willing mouth. He could feel the big head pushing against the top of his throat, pushing harder, the pressure building up, the precum flowing again, slicking up the already wet path down his gullet, squeezing little by little past the throat ring until . . .

POP! In one motion, Josh’s entire cock head slipped into Bruce’s throat. His throat muscles immediately rebelled against the massive intruder, trying to expel it. But most of Josh’s monster was still to come, and there was no way that it would be denied. The prominent ridge around the cock head now served to block any retreat.

As his throat spasmed, he felt Josh shudder above him. “Oh, fuck! That feels so good! Do that again . . . please?!” Bruce flushed with the knowledge that he was pleasing this giant. He swallowed again and again, causing Josh to moan and groan in ecstasy.

The next 15 minutes lasted a lifetime for Bruce and for Josh. For Bruce, it was the challenge of an impossible task—stuffing an oversized salami down his gullet without puking his guts out. It wasn’t pretty, and there were times when his gag reflex almost destroyed everything, but he managed to squeeze almost every inch of that monstrous snake down the slick walls of his throat. As inch by inch disappeared, he felt his own cock throb with a hardness he had never felt before. He stopped stroking it after a while, knowing that the slightest touch would cause him to explode. Every cell in his body felt alive, alive with the knowledge that he was bringing the ultimate pleasure to a cock that no one before him had been able to handle.

The pleasure for Josh was even greater. Having resigned himself to a lifetime of hand jobs, he could not believe his luck at having a roommate—a roommate he thought was straight—who was now sucking cock like his life depended on it! Bruce’s powerful throat muscles were stroking his cock, urging more and more of it down towards Bruce’s stomach. As Bruce gobbled down more and more of his cock, Josh enjoyed the feelings coming not only from his cock, but also from his ass, which was getting a thorough massage from Bruce’s strong hands. He even brushed his fingers against Josh’s asshole a few times, which caused Josh to gasp in delight and almost caused him to come prematurely. He could feel the cum building up, the fluid practically sloshing around in his bloated balls. How much of his cock could Bruce take? And could Josh hold out much longer?

Josh looked down. There was only an inch or so left. Soo close! But Bruce looked like he couldn’t take another millimeter. “C’mon man! You can do it!” Josh urged, just as he did when they were in the gym together lifting heavy weights. “Don’t . . . don’t pussy out! There’s just a little bit left to go!”

Bruce had been about to give up, but Josh’s encouragement fired up his ego and caused him to redouble his efforts. He sttretcchhhed out his lips, pulling the rest of Josh’s throatbuster into his mouth, bit by bit. He felt like the corn snake he had when he was a kid, eating a mouse whole by unhinging its jaw and forcing it down. He could do this!

Moments later, he felt his lips bump up against Josh’s balls. SUCCESS! Although his eyes were now covered by Josh’s bulky ballsac, he didn’t need to see Josh’s face to know that he was close to exploding. As much as he wanted to feel Josh cum down his throat, he was afraid that he truly would drown in Josh’s sperm stream. Slowly but firmly, he pushed Josh away, enjoying the feel of those many inches leaving his throat.

Reactions: JSF777
G

gunz15

As soon as his cock was out of Bruce’s mouth, Josh started stroking furiously. “Stop that!” Bruce said, slapping Josh’s hand away.

“You don’t understand! If I don’t cum, right now, I’m going to die!!!”

“Oh, don’t worry, you’re going to cum. Hard. But you’re going to cum the way I want you to. You . . . owe me.”

“OK, Bruce, OK. But how? I gotta squirt soon, I can’t hold it!”

Bruce thought for a minute. “OK, stand up in the middle of the room.” Josh complied, his hands slowing stroking his ominously hard cock. Bruce knelt down in front of him. This position reminded him of his favorite video clip, the one that had started this whole adventure. In fact . . .

“Hold on.” Bruce stood up and walked over to his desk. He picked up his phone and fiddled with it.

“Fuck man, what are you doing? I’m in pain here!”

“Relax! I just want to record this.”

“You’re gonna shoot a video of me cumming? That’s crazy!”

“Don’t worry, you won’t be in the picture, just that big cock of yours. I want to see what it looks like when it finally shoots!” Bruce finished setting the video function, then propped up the camera phone on his desk. The angle was perfect, just right to catch Josh’s cock in action. He walked back to Josh and knelt down in front of him. He grabbed those countless inches of cock, stroked them lovingly, and eased the head into his mouth once more. From this angle, he could only get a small portion of the cock into his mouth, but that would be enough. That video clip was burned into his memory, and he used the same tricks, strokes, licks, and sucks that he had seen. His hands simultaneously jerked, stroked, squeezed, and milked that python without mercy. Josh couldn’t have held back if he wanted to . . . . which he didn’t. Oh fuck no, he didn’t.

Within moments, Bruce could feel the trembling from Josh signaling that the end was near. The throbbing of Josh’s cock made it seem alive, like the seismic activity from a volcano about to blow. Bruce’s own cock, untouched for minutes, was still rock hard.

At that moment, Josh surprised Bruce by pulling his cock out of Bruce’s mouth. He stood there, gripping tightly at its base what might have been the largest teenage cock in the world. He looked down at Bruce with a questioning look. What is he waiting for? Bruce wondered. Josh waved the cock a little, almost like a club. Then Bruce knew what he wanted. And Bruce wanted it too. Bruce nodded his head slightly, giving his permission for what would take Josh over the edge.

It happened in slow motion, like a tall tree falling in the forest. Bruce watched as that mighty cock arced down, gaining momentum as it plummeted toward him. THWACK! The cock slapped against his right cheek with such force that Bruce was sure it would leave a mark. But that was OK with him.

Josh lifted the obelisk back to vertical, paused, and then sent it hurtling back towards Bruce’s face. TTHHWACKK! A similar welt rose on Bruce’s left cheek. The only difference this time was that Bruce felt his overstressed balls crunch up and squirt the biggest load of his life out of his untouched penis.

As Bruce was cumming, the cock rose a second time. White fluid was bubbling out of its slit, dripping down the long, long shaft and dropping copiously onto the dorm room carpet. The head and the shaft was a purplish red, bloated into something unhuman. Time stood still for a instant, then Josh aimed the beast at Bruce’s half-opened mouth. As the head slammed into Bruce’s face one final time, Josh’s entire body spasmed and a stream of white goo spurted out of his overworked organ. The first blast went straight to the back of Bruce’s throat. The second shot up Bruce’s face, coating his eyes and nose. The third shot, even more powerful, shot up into his hair and onto the wall behind him.

And Josh was still cumming! Stroking his cock with both hands, he was shooting over Bruce’s face, his neck, his chest, everywhere! He was crying with pent-up ecstasy, while Bruce was busy wiping the cum off of his body and into his cum-hungry mouth.

After a minute—or was it two?—the cum bath finally ended. Josh stroked the last drops from his love organ, and Bruce rubbed the last of the cum from his chest. He looked over at his desk and said with a smile, “Turn off the video, will you? My hands are kind of sticky.”

“Sure,” Josh said, somewhat out of breath. He walked over to Bruce’s desk, being careful to stay out of the camera phone’s field of view. He picked up the phone and fiddled with it for a minute. He frowned.

“What’s the matter?”

“Hang on, just a minute. . . . OK, got it. That cell phone you helped me pick out doesn’t have a camera on it. I wasn’t sure what buttons to push. Didn’t want to delete it by accident!” he said with a smile. He put down the phone and walked back to where Bruce was now standing. His softening cock was several times the size of Bruce’s little wonder.

“Listen man . . . thanks. That was awesome! I didn’t know it could be so good!”

“Neither did I.”

“So, does this mean you’re gay?”

“No! Well, I don’t think so. I mean, maybe. I still like girls, and I like the I’m just not sure.”

“Do you think that sometime you might, you know, want to do it . . . again?” Josh asked.

“Maybe. That big cock of yours is hard to resist.”

“Yeah, ‘hard’ is what it is,” Josh said with a smile, lazily stroking his big tool. “Just like ‘hot’ is what that mouth of yours is.”

“Thanks! It was definitely fun for me, too.”

“Are you ‘up’ for round two?”

“God, you are one horny bastard!” Bruce said with a laugh. “But not now, my throat needs to recover. What I could use, though, is a hot shower.”

“Me too.”

The two former farmboys, now college studs, grabbed their towels and headed for the showers. So, they weren’t there when Bruce’s phone beeped. Because, you see, Josh wasn’t kidding when he said the buttons on Bruce’s phone had confused him. And he didn’t realize that Bruce's phone was set up to post video clips to his Facebook account at the push of a button. And that’s the button that Josh had pressed. And Bruce had a lot of Facebook friends.

And that’s the night that Bruce’s reputation was made.

THE END

Reactions: JSF777

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A great story. You have quite a talent for mixing eroticism with hilarity. Please keep us going with more stories. In fact, add a Chapter Two. There is so much material to work with between Josh and Bruce.

G

gunz15

Thanks for all the comments to the story. Sorry to those who were less than satisfied--I prefer to "satisfy" all my readers, but alas, that is not always possible. There are writers who have the skill to write long story arcs with lots of chapters, but I am not one of them. My patience and talent only seem to last long enough to get through a handful of postings before the story climax :biggrin1: and then I move on to something else. So, I will leave to your imaginations what happened next with Josh and Bruce. I do know that Bruce's Facebook page received a lot of attention over the next several hours before the video got pulled for violating FB's terms of service.

As for me, I have another story idea that I will start working on. But before that, I need to get back into the gym and resume my lifting routine. It's amazing how much inspiration you can find there . . . .

joemontague2001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I will leave to your imaginations what happened next with Josh and Bruce.

Alrighty then, here's my headcanon...*

Naturally, since this is fiction (and specifically a happy ending to boot), Bruce had no negative fallout for inadvertently coming out as bi. He also didn't become the campus cocksucker, though he did experience a sudden spike in friend requests from a number of guys from all walks of campus life. At first it seemed random but Bruce eventually got to the root of things when he realised they each had one large feature in common with Josh (well, in the same league, at least, even if they fell a few inches short). Between that and the number of girls drawn in by his now-famous athletic physique, Bruce had a very enjoyable college life, whether fucking the cheerleader, going down on that hot nerd with the unexpected gift, or swallowing the hung jock's python while boning his girlfriend. For example.

The video may have been removed from Facebook but naturally some enterprising nerd had saved it to disk, and it soon resurfaced on various adult video sharing websites. That gave Bruce the idea to put his video editing skills to work and he produced a series of amateur sex videos - alone, with friends, and occasionally with Josh. They were a roaring success and eventually a professional studio tracked Bruce down with a job offer. He went on to run his own imprint, mostly behind the camera but occasionally swallowing a huge dick on screen, just to keep in practice.

As for Josh, he made a very few videos and a ton of money, then settled down with the three or four girls and guys who were right for him. Every now and then - to much internet excitement - he'll come put of retirement and star in one of Bruce's movies. But he never shows his face on screen. He wouldn't want to get a reputation.