new str8 guy for F if there are any...

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
19m STRAIGHT, from NY looking for any real females out there. would like to talk and cam on yahoo but pls be prepared to prove you're real otherwise don't try and i'll prove it too. i'm not going to fall for all the tricks. i don't really mind comments from guys as long as they don't cross the line but i'm not looking to chat/compare/etc at all so pls don't waste either of our time. i'm just looking to cam with girls if there's any actual females on here? any in NY would be great if looking to hook up.

anyway cool place never knew there was anything like this out there.

hit me up with your yahoo ladies. i have cam, will show face, all that.

otherwise what up yall. i put some pics on here i think but idk if everyone can see them. sorry new here

pce

D_Tamerton Taintpussie

Account Disabled
Media
Just a thought. I was so busy checking you out that I didn't look at your name/avatar properly. Using the word "fag" is offensive to many - maybe you could send the same message without the use of that word?

Use it/don't use it - your call.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i guess youre right its just always been my screen name like on yahoo and stuff so i didnt really think about it. i thought this was a str8 site at first when i joined so if they get mad and erase me i guess thats their call.

it just kept gay dudes from tryin to talk to me so much on yahoo they get really pushy on there its kind of gross. i dont mind gays just dont want to talk to them

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats fine. i dont need to talk to gay guys, theres no point. at least not for why im on here. if thats so hard to understand then so be it. but calling me a homophobe isnt going to shame me into all of a sudden wanting to talk to them. do we expect gay guys to want to get into in depth conversations about sex or whatever with women? and if a gay dude said he wasn't here to talk to women would anyone care? its always a double standard for straight guys. its not the straight guys fault. the gay guy can just move on and find someone else. i dont understand all the feet stomping and finger pointing. its a waste of time

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not gay. It's not about wanting or not wanting to talk to you. It's about respect for others. You've obviously totally unaware of what you're saying and who you're disrespecting. No one cares who you talk to. It's more about your attitude, which is negative, selfish and closed-minded as expressed by your screen name. I can't imagine any intelligent or aware woman putting up with your attitude or your name calling. At best you're immature. At worst you're prejudiced.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not gay. It's not about wanting or not wanting to talk to you. It's about respect for others. You've obviously totally unaware of what you're saying and who you're disrespecting. No one cares who you talk to. It's more about your attitude, which is negative, selfish and closed-minded as expressed by your screen name. I can't imagine any intelligent or aware woman putting up with your attitude or your name calling. At best you're immature. At worst you're prejudiced.

and you completely contradict yourself with all of your name calling directed at me. so your point is pretty much lost on me. ill continue being closed minded about gays and youll continue being closed minded about homophobes. nothings changed.

bigandhard15

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big,

I think it's fair to say we live in a free world and everyone has a right to there opinion. However, from your name alone it screams you don't like gay people. But as smart as a man as you are, who I believe hates gay people, I have a hard time believing you signed up for this site without the knowledge of knowing gay people would be on this site. The question for me is what's the real story to why you don't like gay people? Do you have any gay friends? One last thing be very happy that your body (not your mind) is liked by both male and female.

This is just my observation thread.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thats fine. i dont need to talk to gay guys, theres no point. at least not for why im on here. if thats so hard to understand then so be it. but calling me a homophobe isnt going to shame me into all of a sudden wanting to talk to them. do we expect gay guys to want to get into in depth conversations about sex or whatever with women? and if a gay dude said he wasn't here to talk to women would anyone care? its always a double standard for straight guys. its not the straight guys fault. the gay guy can just move on and find someone else. i dont understand all the feet stomping and finger pointing. its a waste of time

You, little boy, are a child. Grow up before you start playing with adults. If you hate certain peeps so much, what else do you hate? :mad:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You, little boy, are a child. Grow up before you start playing with adults. If you hate certain peeps so much, what else do you hate? :mad:

and you my lady, do nothing to add to the conversation, you simply name call. which is childish as well. perhaps you could comment on what i actually said and why you disagree with it? because i still think it holds true and you calling me a child for saying it doesn't help me understand how it's not true - if that's what you're expecting to do.

what else do i hate? i hate people who contradict themselves or who hold a double standard.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
and you my lady, do nothing to add to the conversation, you simply name call. which is childish as well. perhaps you could comment on what i actually said and why you disagree with it? because i still think it holds true and you calling me a child for saying it doesn't help me understand how it's not true - if that's what you're expecting to do.

what else do i hate? i hate people who contradict themselves or who hold a double standard.

Go play and hang out with all the other mechanics, extreme sports boys and car freaks. You can all enjoy each others' vacuous lives. Something tells me you must live in Nascar country, and you believe in Jesus. Right?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big,

I think it's fair to say we live in a free world and everyone has a right to there opinion. However, from your name alone it screams you don't like gay people. But as smart as a man as you are, who I believe hates gay people, I have a hard time believing you signed up for this site without the knowledge of knowing gay people would be on this site. The question for me is what's the real story to why you don't like gay people? Do you have any gay friends? One last thing be very happy that your body (not your mind) is liked by both male and female.

This is just my observation thread.

i signed up thinking it was mostly a straight site. i didnt look around much i was going off the names of the forums.

the real story about why i dont like gay people is because of what i experienced in yahoo chat rooms time and time and time and time again. and i wasnt the only one. and the lengths they would go to and try to trick you. i dont have any gay friends that i know of. if one of them was i wouldnt care as long as they respected me. i know of some gay people and they are fine. we just dont have a lot in common.

im very happy with my body and i dont mind being looked at by either sex. everyone likes attention. but not everyone wants to be hit on relentlessly by the same sex

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go play and hang out with all the other mechanics, extreme sports boys and car freaks. You can all enjoy each others' vacuous lives. Something tells me you must live in Nascar country, and you believe in Jesus. Right?

ahhhh the double standard. you get to judge whoever you want and have whatever opinions you want, but no one else can - at least not in a way that differs from you.

and i'm the child?