New Study: Index Finger Predicts Penis Size

Choose the option that describes you the best.

• I am a heterosexual male and have a longer ring finger

Votes: 148 38.7%
  • I am a heterosexual male and have a longer index finger

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • I am a heterosexual male and have equal length ring and index fingers

Votes: 36 9.4%
  • I am a homosexual male and have a longer ring finger

Votes: 104 27.2%
  • I am a homosexual male and have a longer index finger

Votes: 30 7.9%
  • I am a homosexual male and have equal length ring and index finger

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 6' 1" and wear a size 13 shoe. My right ring finger is just under a half inch longer than my index finger. My left ring finger is a bit over a half inch longer. And I'm hung like a horse. A seahorse.

Didn't Aquaman and wife ride seahorses? All is not lost.:wink:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My hands are truly BIG, 9" from wrist to tip of middle finger, and I wear size 14 shoes; both, according to the disproved wives' tales, supposedly a sign of being hung. So now here comes another anatomical indication to play upon.

My ring finger is 1/2" longer than my index finger.
Ring to index ratio is 0.89.
My erect cock, in REAL inches (NOT internet inches) is 7.75" x 6.25" girth.
My body is 6'5" x 200 pounds.

I don't doubt that there may be a relationship between that particular finger ratio and hormone levels, as I've always had a very high testosterone level. But that still doesn't guarantee anything. For instance, in spite of my high T-levels, my body is virtually hairless.

But the neat thing about all these supposed physical indicators of genital endowment is that they can often be a discreet lead-in for broaching the subject in a playful manner. I've wound up sleeping with several men and women who took the initiative to comment on the size of my hands and/or feet. I recounted my favorite such encounter in another thread here:

http://www.lpsg.org/168731-whats-your-reaction-and-impression-4.html

7/16th" on both hands here

You did measure from the bottom(palm side) it is the correct way

submarine

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
on both hands my ring fingers are almost the same size as my middle fingers, my index fingers are just longer than my pinky ; i'll have to fish out my cam and take some pics, fook knows if there's actually anything to this but i know i'm bigger than average and bigger than most guys i've seen hard, but i wouldn't say i'm huge in anyway shape or form, hey ho lol ;)

smrod82

1st Like
Media
I would say that this is true. My ring finger is longer on both hands and I know that my dick is bigger in length and girth than the "average." Quite the interesting thread.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got shovel hands... my index finger and ring finger are the same on my right hand... and my ring finger is only slightly longer on my left, a fraction of a bit bigger.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
I think these answers here aren't really going to tell us much unless they were balanced by a whole bunch of guys who were average or below (not really the right place for that :wink:). For all we know, theirs might be exactly the same.

Crunch

PS- That is interesting to see that they're not even the same on both hands. I never would have noticed that if it weren't for this study.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I recently read an article about a study done overseas on the length of your penis compared to the difference of length between your index (pointer) and ring fingers. (It has something to do with your testosterone levels.) If your ring finger is longer than your index finger, you're more likely to have a big penis. (Do a Google search... you'll find it.)

Well... needless to say, now I'm checking out the hands on every guy that I can get a good look at. So... I though I'd do a survey with y'all on LPSG, since most of us are hung, and see if your fingers reveal the same info.

I'm 5' 7", 150lbs, wear a size 11 shoe, (my Hawaiian bud says I should be wearing canoes), I have about 1/2" difference in length between the fingers in question, a shaved head, nice full chest of fur (probably cause of my testosterone levels) and I'm sporting a 9" x 6" penis. I thought it was cool the study proved spot on for me, but does it for you? So... I'd like to hear from y'all, either to back up this study or debunk it. (Man I'm looking forward to hearing your feed back because if it proves false... I just have freakishly big feet and long ring fingers.)
Studies are a dime a dozen and prove to be full of fake.

Shoes, hands, nose, ears, space between eyes, chin size, etc. all have proven to be very poor real indicators.....

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
7x5.5 and my ring finger is bigger than index finger. I've got really small hands, though. I think it's testosterone related.

Which is weird since I've heard that gay guys have an on average larger penis than straight guys, but also a shorter ring finger?

Don't quote me on this! I don't have any study at hand, but I've heard about it from two different documentaries.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 5'8 168 lbs where a size 9 (9.5 sometimes) and my index and ring fingers are exactly the same on both hands. My cock is 7"

Now, is someone collating all of this?

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Middle finger, bent to touch palm of hand/ball of thumb, then straighten out again and the distance from where it touched to the finger tip should equal the length of your penis - I was told this by a lady I used to work with.

I think she wanted me to test the theory, and let her check the result!

It actually works pretty well for me, (a tad over 7 inches) but I've never asked anybody else.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright boys,

Let's do an experiment/ test! Shall we!

researchers measured the “index finger length, which correlated significantly with the dimensions of the flaccid, maximally stretched penis.” Another study—this one with 1500 men—found that length of index finger was significantly correlated with penis

Researchers have speculated that the ratio of index finger to ring finger can provide clues to how much testosterone a fetus is exposed to in the uterus. Longer index fingers may be a proxy to higher amounts of testosterone in the womb, and therefore, larger penises.

See if the index finger is the same length as your cock! Or this research is bogus. I'm curious to know! Please show pics!!

Bogus. Or at least not applicable to me.