New Style: Prep!

sweet sufferin' jesus,

how does a fashion trend that was co-opted by so many millions of poseurs retain any cache for the true-blue-bloods at all? (no offense N8, i'm sure for you it's as signature as columbo's trench-coat)

Once there's a guidebook allowing the clueless to mimic, isn't that pretty much the end of it? or has it been long enough that everything old is new again?

Yup, everything new is old again. It's not about cachet. It's about wearing what everyone else was wearing..... 60 years ago. The poseurs come and go but the style remains because cachet doesn't enter into it. It truly is a lifestyle and one perpetuated because prep schools still have dress codes which encourage this kind of thing.

Thanks For The Advice, Keep Them Coming!

You're very welcome but why haven't you bought/ordered the book yet? When you get it you will understand. It will tell you nearly all you need to know.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What is the Prep attitude? What's the personality of a Prep? I want a full transformation. From the way I talk to the sexual preferences. lol

Well most prep sex is the definition of "vanilla"...purely boring. Buffy and Bitsy are not usually the adventurous types. LOL

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The car thing is also really important. BMW is good but no need to spend that much. If you do buy a BMW make sure it's dark blue. Other colors are dodgy. Other preppy car makes are anything German, Volvo, Subaru, anything British, Toyota's large SUVs (Land Cruisers of any age are worshiped), and big ass American station wagons (but not Dodge). Honda Civics and minivans are OK, the rest not so much. Very expensive European sports cars and old Citroens are OK too. Never buy a car in gold/bronze, black, or white. Girls can buy cutesy convertibles in fun colors. Boys cannot. Stick to dark blues, grays, silver, or red. Vintage cars are given a pass. Never hang anything from the rear view mirror. Acceptable stickers are limited to clear window stickers announcing your schools or schools your children attend. The really enormous Foxcroft sticker is a bit much. Get one smaller. You can also have Euro-type oval stickers but they must announce preppy places. Acceptable are: GB (Great Britain), FI (Fishers Island), BI (Block Island) and MV (Martha's Vineyard). There may be others. You can also have stickers about your dog or horse or yacht. They must be small and tasteful and not say something crude. You are not permitted to have stickers about your children or political affiliation. Preppy women may adorn the grill of their wagon with a Christmas wreath that lights-up during the Christmas season. They may also elect to have a custom-made hood ornament. This is acceptable because Queen Elizabeth has one and so it's OK. Everything else is right out. Driving is a serious business. Absolutely agree on the stock thing. If it didn't come from the manufacturer as an accessory or option, don't put it in or on your car (radar detectors and GPS excepted) and if it's gold anything, even if it is a manufacturer option, skip it. It's ghetto.

Don't forget the classic Grand Wagoneers or Saab 900 convertibles.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well most prep sex is the definition of "vanilla"...purely boring. Buffy and Bitsy are not usually the adventurous types. LOL
Hmm, that may be why I like those prepster white boys. :tongue: I just love turning their worlds upside down with a taste of hot chocolate. :naughty: And to think, all this time I thought it was the saddle bucks and navy blue double breasted blazers. :biggrin1:

OMG! Grand Wagoneers are my warning signs. Whenever I'm in a relationship that needs to end I dream I am in a wood-sided Grand Wagoneer driving to Montana.:cool:

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to an all-male east-coast prep school in the early 1990s (grades 7 through 12). It was a great experience that I wouldn't trade for anything. Some of my classmates were from very wealthy families, while others were middle-class. Almost all of them were great guys, and many would fit into the "preppy" stereotype (and some would not).

That said, I agree with those who say "be yourself." "Preppy" is something that you are, not a fashion statement that you decide to adopt. Honestly, it's much easier to dress in a "preppy" manner than to try to be trendy. Pretty much everything is pretty conservative and easy to mix and match. The basic idea is that you wear stuff that does not go out of style. As others have mentioned, Ralph Lauren and J. Crew would be common brands. Stay away from Abercrombie and American Eagle, which claim to be preppy, but aren't.

Last edited:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Stay away from Abercrombie and American Eagle, which claim to be preppy, but aren't.

Abercrombie and Fitch was one of the staples of preppy sportswear for many years, back when it was the real Abercrombie. Even in the 90s, Abercrombie and Fitch still was geared more to traditional preppy clothing, but when the company was sold and revamped by the parent company of The Limited and Express, it changed into a store for wannabes. In the old days, one could pick up hunting or fishing gear and outerwear for those kind of excursions and the store looked like a hunting lodge. Now, it sells overpriced clothing, geared for teenagers, while giving the feel of a dance club.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, that may be why I like those prepster white boys. :tongue: I just love turning their worlds upside down with a taste of hot chocolate. :naughty:

Everyone needs to taste some hot chocolate now and then. Why stick with only one flavor?:tongue:

Abercrombie and Fitch was one of the staples of preppy sportswear for many years, back when it was the real Abercrombie. Even in the 90s, Abercrombie and Fitch still was geared more to traditional preppy clothing, but when the company was sold and revamped by the parent company of The Limited and Express, it changed into a store for wannabes. In the old days, one could pick up hunting or fishing gear and outerwear for those kind of excursions and the store looked like a hunting lodge. Now, it sells overpriced clothing, geared for teenagers, while giving the feel of a dance club.

The old days of Abercrombie were like visiting the American Museum of Natural History. Their were trophy heads everywhere and I remember an entire room devoted to nothing but inflatable rubber boats, canoes, and kayaks. It was the one store in America where someone could walk in and say, "I need to be outfitted for safari," and the help would say, "Right this way, sir," with a straight face. You expected Tarzan or Teddy Roosevelt to pop out from behind a display at any time. They had EVERYTHING! including an entire armory where they would fit you for your custom-made firearm and a firing range in the basement to try out your purchase. Needed a 102 piece china set for your expedition? Not a problem! Needed multi-room tents? Easy! Needed seal fur parkas for Antarctica? On the rack! Imagine something like L.L. Bean or Orvis except custom made and tailored for the leisure class who would have an army of porters to carry it all. It was immensely fun and just reeked of exotic destinations. Of course they also had sporting goods, all custom made if you wished, but it was the camp and expedition supplies that stirred the imagination. It was a store of an age of bygone romance like no other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite right. Jeeps are preppy but only the truly utilitarian ones (the Liberty is not, the Wrangler is even if it is also gay). Pre-GM era Saabs are very preppy and they may be again under their new owner. Time will tell. If you can find a working Grand Wagoneer then fantastic! An International Harvester is even better though I haven't seen one in ages. In general, old SUVs (models before they became popular are good). Mercedes and BMW SUVs are not preppy except for the Geländewagen. All British SUVs are acceptable.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of you people are giving him "East Coast Prep". That's all well and good, but he's in Lubbock, TEXAS.

As a native Texan, Baylor Grad, and preppy dresser since (we won't discuss timelines), there is a bit of a difference.

All the vehicles you mentioned are fine, but you can add "Tahoe" (never Escalade, and Suburban is what your Mom drives), or any large 4WD Jeep product to the list. All preferably new. Stock only (no rims, no stereo). Ford, Toyota = out.

You buy regular LEVIS 501's (no designer labels). You send them to the CLEANERS (try to get the same cleaners every time). You want the CREASES down the front and back (like dress pants) and you want the creases PERFECT (must be exact about this).

In addition to the footwear listed above, Tony Lama (high heel, western) boots, in plain dark brown (no dingo boots, no exotic skins, no other colors).

You buy long-sleeved Ralph Lauren Polo oxford cloth shirts (white, blue, pink only)---the Polo pony is preferred, no other visible logos, and for God's sake no pocket on the shirt Poindexter---which you take to the same cleaners and have "heavy starch". You want the shirt starched to the point of cardboard (it needs to stand on its own if you take it off the hanger and put it on the floor straight up and down). Cuffs must be flawless. Collar likewise.

You wear the boots, starched/creased jeans, and the long-sleeved Ralph Lauren button down (you have tons of blue and white and one pink one). (Do not even attempt to wear or own a Stetson unless you are actually a rancher).

(believe it or not, the above is what I wore to school for 4 years, me and all the other little conformists. I had a roommate who organized his shirts by color, blue/white; about 5 or 6 each, all identical Ralph Lauren, all spaced exactly 1.5 inches apart in his closet).

Whatever you do, if you ride horses, do NOT ride English-style in Lubbock. You will, in fact, be shot.

Your hair needs to be short. For a black guy, this means the "traditional" extremely short hair, same length all over. Period. No other hairstyles available. (White guys have more options---bowl cut or crew cut, in Lubbock they prefer the crew cut while in Central Texas or Dallas and Houston, the bowl cut would work).

If you don't know how to ride horses, insinuate that you do. You learned on your family's ranch "in South Texas", which is comfortably far enough from Lubbock that you can get away with it. Your father "does something with oil, and of course the cattle...." is good enough. You really don't know a lot about what "Daddy" does, he just makes lots of money. If your father is, say, a doctor, he still has a "place" in the country (if it's under 100 acres, it's a "farm", if it's over 100 acres, it's a "ranch"--and you can drop in stuff like, "Yeah, Daddy just added a new tank...", which is Texan for "pond" (there are no stock ponds here; they are stock TANKS even though they're made of dirt and filled with water).

For "casual" wear, the loafers without socks, topsiders without socks, madras shorts, collar turned up polo, rules you saw above are good. (You still send the "polo" shirts and madras shorts to the cleaners---all your clothes go to the cleaners, you don't wash anything but your sox and underwear).

Cargo shorts = no. Hiking boots, thick socks, and shorts = Colorado, not Texas.

IZOD = gay. Polo, Nautica could go either way.

Somebody mentioned "squash" above---in Texas, "squash" is a member of the gourd family, you eat it fried with onions. Nobody here (outside of SMU in Dallas) has heard of it. Same with "Crew". "Preppies" here play soccer (which has vague communist overtones).

This is Texas. If you're not knowledgeable about football, get that way in a hurry. However, your knowledge should not be that of an "athlete"; in other words, you shouldn't have an actual WORKING, TECHNICAL knowledge of the game, just that knowledge you gained from PeeWee, high school, and watching on the sidelines---or in Daddy's box at Texas Stadium. DO NOT refer to the players by their first names (as if you might know them); refer to them by their last name, prefaced by "ol'" (short for "old"), as in, "Ol' Romo made it all the way through the game Sunday without throwing an interception!" "Ol' Williams made a great catch, didn't he?" You don't actually KNOW these people, they play for your entertainment.

Remember, if you're from Dallas, you grew up in Highland Park/University Park/Preston Hollow ("Park Cities"); if Houston, River Oaks, Memorial, or West University Place ("West U"); San Antonio, Alamo Heights ("Heights"). You graduated from (Dallas) Episcopal or Jesuit (Houston) Kinkaid (pronounced "Kinkaaayd") or Strake Jesuit or (San Antonio) Texas Military Institute (TMI) or Alamo Heights High ("Heights"). Your Mom only works if she's like, a cancer-researching doctor or something. Otherwise, she stayed home, and bought ALL your clothes from the same place you still buy them: the Polo Shop at Neiman-Marcus, NorthPark (Dallas) or Post Oak (Houston). Even if you're from anywhere else in Texas.

Have fun!

Last edited:

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All of you people are giving him "East Coast Prep". That's all well and good, but he's in Lubbock, TEXAS.

As a native Texan, Baylor Grad, and preppy dresser since (we won't discuss timelines), there is a bit of a difference.

All the vehicles you mentioned are fine, but you can add "Tahoe" (never Escalade, and Suburban is what your Mom drives), or any large 4WD Jeep product to the list. All preferably new. Stock only (no rims, no stereo). Ford, Toyota = out.

You buy regular LEVIS 501's (no designer labels). You send them to the CLEANERS (try to get the same cleaners every time). You want the CREASES down the front and back (like dress pants) and you want the creases PERFECT (must be exact about this).

In addition to the footwear listed above, Tony Lama (high heel, western) boots, in plain dark brown (no dingo boots, no exotic skins, no other colors).

You buy long-sleeved Ralph Lauren Polo oxford cloth shirts (white, blue, pink only)---the Polo pony is preferred, no other visible logos, and for God's sake no pocket on the shirt Poindexter---which you take to the same cleaners and have "heavy starch". You want the shirt starched to the point of cardboard (it needs to stand on its own if you take it off the hanger and put it on the floor straight up and down). Cuffs must be flawless. Collar likewise.

You wear the boots, starched/creased jeans, and the long-sleeved Ralph Lauren button down (you have tons of blue and white and one pink one). (Do not even attempt to wear or own a Stetson unless you are actually a rancher).

(believe it or not, the above is what I wore to school for 4 years, me and all the other little conformists. I had a roommate who organized his shirts by color, blue/white; about 5 or 6 each, all identical Ralph Lauren, all spaced exactly 1.5 inches apart in his closet).

Whatever you do, if you ride horses, do NOT ride English-style in Lubbock. You will, in fact, be shot.

Your hair needs to be short. For a black guy, this means the "traditional" extremely short hair, same length all over. Period. No other hairstyles available. (White guys have more options---bowl cut or crew cut, in Lubbock they prefer the crew cut while in Central Texas or Dallas and Houston, the bowl cut would work).

If you don't know how to ride horses, insinuate that you do. You learned on your family's ranch "in South Texas", which is comfortably far enough from Lubbock that you can get away with it. Your father "does something with oil, and of course the cattle...." is good enough. You really don't know a lot about what "Daddy" does, he just makes lots of money. If your father is, say, a doctor, he still has a "place" in the country (if it's under 100 acres, it's a "farm", if it's over 100 acres, it's a "ranch"--and you can drop in stuff like, "Yeah, Daddy just added a new tank...", which is Texan for "pond" (there are no stock ponds here; they are stock TANKS even though they're made of dirt and filled with water).

For "casual" wear, the loafers without socks, topsiders without socks, madras shorts, collar turned up polo, rules you saw above are good. (You still send the "polo" shirts and madras shorts to the cleaners---all your clothes go to the cleaners, you don't wash anything but your sox and underwear).

Cargo shorts = no. Hiking boots, thick socks, and shorts = Colorado, not Texas.

IZOD = gay. Polo, Nautica could go either way.

Somebody mentioned "squash" above---in Texas, "squash" is a member of the gourd family, you eat it fried with onions. Nobody here (outside of SMU in Dallas) has heard of it. Same with "Crew". "Preppies" here play soccer (which has vague communist overtones).

This is Texas. If you're not knowledgeable about football, get that way in a hurry. However, your knowledge should not be that of an "athlete"; in other words, you shouldn't have an actual WORKING, TECHNICAL knowledge of the game, just that knowledge you gained from PeeWee, high school, and watching on the sidelines---or in Daddy's box at Texas Stadium. DO NOT refer to the players by their first names (as if you might know them); refer to them by their last name, prefaced by "ol'" (short for "old"), as in, "Ol' Romo made it all the way through the game Sunday without throwing an interception!" "Ol' Williams made a great catch, didn't he?" You don't actually KNOW these people, they play for your entertainment.

Remember, if you're from Dallas, you grew up in Highland Park/University Park/Preston Hollow ("Park Cities"); if Houston, River Oaks, Memorial, or West University Place ("West U"); San Antonio, Alamo Heights ("Heights"). You graduated from (Dallas) Episcopal or Jesuit (Houston) Kinkaid (pronounced "Kinkaaayd") or Strake Jesuit or (San Antonio) Texas Military Institute (TMI) or Alamo Heights High ("Heights"). Your Mom only works if she's like, a cancer-researching doctor or something. Otherwise, she stayed home, and bought ALL your clothes from the same place you still buy them: the Polo Shop at Neiman-Marcus, NorthPark (Dallas) or Post Oak (Houston). Even if you're from anywhere else in Texas.

Have fun!

This was very helpful!

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was very helpful!

:smile:

Looking at your pictures, I'm sure there are OTHER ways I could be helpful :wink:. Alas, I've turned into a middle-aged prep "Daddy" myself...but should you desire to bring your very cute, large-dicked self to Houston....

I thought of a few more things: If you're from Dallas, your family goes to Brookhollow Country Club (btw, you love golf and tennis, even if you suck at them), not Dallas Country Club (they have only ever allowed ONE gentleman of color, Mr. Charley Pride. They have yet to accept their first Jewish member, which is why Stanley Marcus founded Brookhollow--they turned his jew ass down flat, even though they all shopped at his family's store and he had more class in his little finger than they had in their whole lives); River Oaks in Houston and Oak Hills in San Antonio.

By the way, I saw your Texans poster in one of your pics---are you from Houston? If so, I can be more specific on your "prep" background... ;-)

Getting back to attire, for bathing suit, TRUNKS only (speedos = no), preferably madras.

Avoid shoes that are too pointy or stylish (usually the Johnson and Murphy line will do nicely).

How could I write that whole post and not put in KHAKI'S! Khaks are required for any serious prep. The acceptable colors are khaki and navy. They go to the cleaners between each wearing (heavy starch). 100% cotton only (otherwise they're not khaki's). Polo is nice but they are $125 a pair these days and you can get IZOD's (which don't carry the gay label like the shirts do) at Penny's for $20. Cuffs or not---depends. First, they're kind of seasonal--they go in and out of style (right now they're "out"). Pleats, same deal. Also, cuffs make you look shorter. Depends on what you're trying for. Khak's go everywhere, to anything; they can dress up or down, depending. They can go to class, they can go to work, they can go on a date, they can go to church, they can go to her mother's house, they can go "slumming". They go especially well with your...

Blue blazer. You have to have a plain, 2 button, 100% wool blue blazer with brass buttons. No substitutes for any of the above. No crests on the pocket (unless you actually have a family crest). The blue blazer goes with any of the shirts in your closet, plus the khaks and even the jeans/boots combo for a "casual" bar look. No double-breasted unless you are (a) incredibly thin or (b) very fat. I am big now and can carry off the double-breasted thing; you can't (I've seen your pics/stick with single breasted).

Oh, and the oxford shirts are ALWAYS button-down. It doesn't matter what the "style" is, you want your collar buttoned-down. No flyaway collars or collar lopping over your lapel.

In the oxford shirts, the small-striped ones are ok too. Blue or red only.

Ties---you need at least one red/blue "rep" stripe tie (ask the clerk). You tie it in a slipknot and the triangle at the bottom, the two top parts of the triangle are on the level with the top of your (madras) belt. You have to have this tie (or actually, set of ties---red/blue, blue/green, yellow/blue/cream/gold, etc) for "formal" occasions, or just "dress up".

Oh, and this is the hardest thing of all: you have to take excruciating care with your wardrobe, everything has to be perfect---then you have to look like you just threw the stuff on, like you don't give a rat's ass how it looks. Very difficult to achieve. Takes practice. Like you put the shirt on, but don't button it, or you wear the shirttails out while wearing the blazer, or you "forget" to button your button down collar, or you loosen the tie and unbutton the top button of the shirt...takes practice, but you can do it.

Message me on here and let me know how it goes. I'm available if you want/need me. I'll be interested in your progress.

Last edited:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grew up on the Main Line outside of Philadelphia and recall many of the prep styles already mentioned. It was mostly older guys who tended to wear the more garish outfits. In particular, I remember my father and his friend having swim suits (boxer style, of course; no speedos) in very bold prints. Casual wear, for both older and younger guys, usually consisted of chinos and a polo shirt. In the summer, guys would wear madras shorts.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have driven Grand Wagoneers for over 20 years... and trust me you DO NOT want to buy one of these antiques and use it for a daily driver with gas at over 2 bucks a gallon! This Jeep was designed in the 1960s when gas was dirt cheap and they get HORRIBLE gas mileage. They also have all kinds of mechanical problems not the least of which is the fact that the frame just behind the driver's door tends to rust out as does the skid plate that holds the gas tank in which can result in the gas tank falling out in the road. Did I mention the oil leaks, the radiators that are not worth a damn and need replacing every few years, and the gas guage that reads anywhere from empty to full depending on the grade of the road and the amount of throttle applied.

Yes they look cool, and there is absolutely nothing being built today that even comes close to the style of one these classics. Unfortunately the last Grand Wagoneer rolled off the assembly line nearly 20 years ago and it was already an antique the day it did. Jeep had not modernized the Grand Wagoneer in decades, and most mechanics who knew how to tune up the antiquated, carburated, vacuum controlled engines in these big Jeeps are either retired or dead. Jeep no longer stocks parts for them and some parts (like the wood trim that makes them look so cool) is not available anywhere, even from aftermarket Jeep places. I don't even bother taking mine to the Jeep dealership anymore because most of the guys they have working in there were probably in pre-school when it was new. They start looking for the place to plug it into the computer and I have to tell them "it doesn't have a computer" LOL

That said i love my Grand Wagoneer but it sits in the garage most of the time unless i need to tow my boat or carry my kayaks on its roof, becuase I cannot afford to drive that old GAS HOG every day!

Oh and the Saabs are even worse...my college roomate's girlfriend had one of those. It spent more time in the shop than it did on the road!

Last edited:

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:smile:

Looking at your pictures, I'm sure there are OTHER ways I could be helpful :wink:. Alas, I've turned into a middle-aged prep "Daddy" myself...but should you desire to bring your very cute, large-dicked self to Houston....

I thought of a few more things: If you're from Dallas, your family goes to Brookhollow Country Club (btw, you love golf and tennis, even if you suck at them), not Dallas Country Club (they have only ever allowed ONE gentleman of color, Mr. Charley Pride. They have yet to accept their first Jewish member, which is why Stanley Marcus founded Brookhollow--they turned his jew ass down flat, even though they all shopped at his family's store and he had more class in his little finger than they had in their whole lives); River Oaks in Houston and Oak Hills in San Antonio.

By the way, I saw your Texans poster in one of your pics---are you from Houston? If so, I can be more specific on your "prep" background... ;-)

Getting back to attire, for bathing suit, TRUNKS only (speedos = no), preferably madras.

Avoid shoes that are too pointy or stylish (usually the Johnson and Murphy line will do nicely).

How could I write that whole post and not put in KHAKI'S! Khaks are required for any serious prep. The acceptable colors are khaki and navy. They go to the cleaners between each wearing (heavy starch). 100% cotton only (otherwise they're not khaki's). Polo is nice but they are $125 a pair these days and you can get IZOD's (which don't carry the gay label like the shirts do) at Penny's for $20. Cuffs or not---depends. First, they're kind of seasonal--they go in and out of style (right now they're "out"). Pleats, same deal. Also, cuffs make you look shorter. Depends on what you're trying for. Khak's go everywhere, to anything; they can dress up or down, depending. They can go to class, they can go to work, they can go on a date, they can go to church, they can go to her mother's house, they can go "slumming". They go especially well with your...

Blue blazer. You have to have a plain, 2 button, 100% wool blue blazer with brass buttons. No substitutes for any of the above. No crests on the pocket (unless you actually have a family crest). The blue blazer goes with any of the shirts in your closet, plus the khaks and even the jeans/boots combo for a "casual" bar look. No double-breasted unless you are (a) incredibly thin or (b) very fat. I am big now and can carry off the double-breasted thing; you can't (I've seen your pics/stick with single breasted).

Oh, and the oxford shirts are ALWAYS button-down. It doesn't matter what the "style" is, you want your collar buttoned-down. No flyaway collars or collar lopping over your lapel.

In the oxford shirts, the small-striped ones are ok too. Blue or red only.

Ties---you need at least one red/blue "rep" stripe tie (ask the clerk). You tie it in a slipknot and the triangle at the bottom, the two top parts of the triangle are on the level with the top of your (madras) belt. You have to have this tie (or actually, set of ties---red/blue, blue/green, yellow/blue/cream/gold, etc) for "formal" occasions, or just "dress up".

Oh, and this is the hardest thing of all: you have to take excruciating care with your wardrobe, everything has to be perfect---then you have to look like you just threw the stuff on, like you don't give a rat's ass how it looks. Very difficult to achieve. Takes practice. Like you put the shirt on, but don't button it, or you wear the shirttails out while wearing the blazer, or you "forget" to button your button down collar, or you loosen the tie and unbutton the top button of the shirt...takes practice, but you can do it.

Message me on here and let me know how it goes. I'm available if you want/need me. I'll be interested in your progress.

I am from Houston, so please enlighten me more.

I understand the appearance aspect of it but what changes should I make personally, like the way I walk, talk, act, the things I do, how I should have my body, things of that nature