New Superman is HUNG!!!!!!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think publicists are inventing these stories. Didn't we hear exactly the same story regarding Mr. Fantastic, the new Batman, and Spiderman?

Here's a grain of salt: □

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://defamer.com/hollywood/brandon-routh/index.php

Here you gay guys go. Now please do us heterosexual dudes a favor. If anyone has any hot pics of ultra-babe Survivor winner Danni Boatwright (ex Miss U.S.A runner-up) give me a link. Did she ever clean up well for the award show last night. I'd be lost in a jungle with her any time!

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
http://defamer.com/hollywood/brandon-routh/index.php

Here you gay guys go. Now please do us heterosexual dudes a favor. If anyone has any hot pics of ultra-babe Survivor winner Danni Boatwright (ex Miss U.S.A runner-up) give me a link. Did she ever clean up well for the award show last night. I'd be lost in a jungle with her any time!

We are not the enemy.................................:)

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
caneadea said:

We are not the enemy.................................:)

Sorry caneadea, my fingers were flying on the keyboard as if I were playing Tchaikovsky's Concerto No. 1...hey Tchaikovsky was gay! I am not homophobic.:)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Landshark77 said:
No. But your my bitch, Matt! Now get down on your knees and... just playing. How are you doing, bud?

Miss ya!
I'm good ...

But how you gon' tease me like that? ;)

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are those pics before or after the reduction? If they're before, then I don't see what the fuss is about.

C

college22punk9

it just puzzles me that they can type some of these stories about how "big" someone is, and then put a picture up next to the article that shows nothing big or awkward for the movie screen. whatever it takes to sell that one more ticket, i suppose. $$$$.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mattness said:
Yeah, I don't know why they'd make such a fuss. I mean, wouldn't Superman have the largest cock on the planet? He'd be a good 19"er, I'm sure. He's fucking Superman for Christ's Sake...I'd want him to be hung like a horse!!!

I dunno about the size but Superman would surely have an erection that would only go down in the presence of Kryptonite.

butterfly

Just Browsing
Media
FrankPipeliner said:
back to the superman thread...i read an article about this somewhere....the actor is wearing a codpiece. the film's producers put much thought and effort into the size/shape of this prosthetic....

Yeah, i read that article too. I'm looking for it now, i'll post a link to it when i find it.
I remember them saying that it was THE BIGGEST decission they had to make was deciding on the shape, size and pointiness of the package.

PS
Hey guys, welcome me back! I've been away traveling the world for about a year, and really missed one or two of you. I wonder if you're still around?