New Superman too big

FreddeXXL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi I read that the New Superman got a too big bulge so they have to make it smaller. Does anyone got a pic of the real bulge they make it smaller or some pics of him naked?

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thats messed up if they airbrushed his bulge smaller.

Just the small dicked man trying to keep the big dicked man down once again.

I'm serious.

Its like when they block out a girls butt if she has a BIG BOOTY, but they dont do that to some pancaked ass girl in the same exact pose. It promotes a set standard of what is acceptable/normal. People with big penises or big booties are only to be appropriate in sexual surroundings. Hey, if the movie star has a big cock and thats the way he looks, dont change it. If having a big cock attracts more attention than some smaller, more "appropriate" sized cock SO BE IT. The people who make a big deal out of it are most likely people who are obssessed with large cocks themselves, but are sociopathic or something.

Reactions: 999998997

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
I would take all this with a grain of salt, everytime a movie is getting publicity they say the same thing, "we had to make the bulge smaller for a family audience" if you look around hes not the first and it happens with most pictures so i think its a publicity thing.... read up on it and it seems to common unless the new penis length average has majorly gone up.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my opinion is that its impossible to airbrush an entire movie. That photo has been altered to make his bulge big. I saw this movie and in no way is that photo an accurate resemblance of his real package. Get real ,no one in the business would even give him the part if he didn';t fit in the costume better then that. If you examine the photo closely the color are blened smoother in the crotch area then the rest of the photo.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, Like the arrow was even needed, if supermans buldge was that big he'd never get his clothes changed as fast as he does, not without an accident anyway.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my opinion is that its impossible to airbrush an entire movie. That photo has been altered to make his bulge big. I saw this movie and in no way is that photo an accurate resemblance of his real package. Get real ,no one in the business would even give him the part if he didn';t fit in the costume better then that. If you examine the photo closely the color are blened smoother in the crotch area then the rest of the photo.

It's not impossible, Deno. In MR and MRs Smith, they had to take out all of Anglina Jolie's tattoos from her body. There were quite a few scenes where she was VERY scantilly dressed and showed flawless unmarked skin. It's been done on other movies as well but that's the one that comes to mind the quickest.

So it is very concievable that Mr Routhes bulge was digitally dehanced.

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's not impossible, Deno. In MR and MRs Smith, they had to take out all of Anglina Jolie's tattoos from her body. There were quite a few scenes where she was VERY scantilly dressed and showed flawless unmarked skin. It's been done on other movies as well but that's the one that comes to mind the quickest.

So it is very concievable that Mr Routhes bulge was digitally dehanced.

Whether or not it's possible, I think it's most likely a case of publicity generation for the movie. Don't you think the appeal of a tightly-dressed muscular superhero is just that much more exciting if they happen to be a super man down there as well?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This topic has been explored in depth in another thread. This rediculous story apparently "grew" out of the fact the studio powers-that-be feared the new Superman would prove to be a stinker. The gay producer may actually have added to the underground myth and production buzz that actor Brandon Routh was so well-endowed that costuming was all but impossible! How can you put tights on a guy who has to coil it around his leg and stuff it in his socks?

That led to the second buzz about the movie, was Superman gay? The marketing department then spent countless hours fretting not about the actor's equipment but about his real life persona and long-suffering girlfriend: would they tie-the-knot? (Qiuckly please.) It didn't help when Brandon Routh put on a hissy fit at a huge red carpet European opening. The reason; because his make-up gave him a waxen Lon Chaney appearance while his co-star Kate Boseworth looked rosy cheeked and radient. The studio heads must have wrung their collective hands reflecting back on the days of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to feel pain, look at the complete lack of noticable male genitalia on the original Superman, George Reeves. In the 1950's, American television censorship and the fact the series was marketed to children forced the actor to bind his penis and scrotom to painful invisibility!
George Reeves at Hollywood Cult Movies