New Surgery Not Legally Approved?

wantobe9

Cherished Member
Media
penis-prosthetic-1014a.jpg
He has several of these prosthetics, thats why he came up with the idea that his dick is getting bigger and there for different from each procedure. This looks like one of them from penis-prosthetic.com
Erect prosthetic penis - Code 1026 - with movable skin
Size: long 32 centimetre (12,6 inch)
Circumference 22,5 cm (9 inch)
Made from 100% safe medical silicone.
Very realistic feeling and looking.
Color: European
Note: Strap-on Sold Separately.

489.00 $
cart-add.png

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is trying to make a fast buck online. No phalloplasty can give more than marginal gains in length upon severing the suspensory ligament. There are various ways-- including dermal grafts and silicone-- to increase girth. Note that in every video he wears clothes and carefully restricts view of the base; particularly the upper-half of his organ. That or he's in silhouette or in some photo or video where there isn't a careful, close inspection of his penis' texture or base.

Today there are state-of-the-art prosthetics, some including testicles, that look realistic enough to fool the unsuspecting viewer. He obviously has several prosthetics on-hand because they even change skin shade. He's an uncircumcised African-American with a circumcised Caucasian penis in one.

I wonder how lucrative a gig this guy has using Twitter? Having been banned, Donald Trump would be envious!

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Saw this guy's post on twitter. I managed to save the screenshoots he posted before he could delete it.

Here the pics, but basically for the ones that don't won't to read the whole thing the surgeon will stretch and pull the skin as far your body allows in one session. He went from 12 inches to 16, and his dick got incredibly THICK like a leg. 16 inches soft and hard.

Do you have any thoughts how the whole thing works? Or what's the name of the procedure?

And the real question is, any takers for his massive cock?

His twitter is zayn12064691

Amazing made prosthetic. My guess is he's looking to break into film work. If you believe this is real I have a bridge for sale.....

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those of you that know or follow me, are aware that I have had a penile implant to correct my erectile dysfunction. Trust me when I say, that size is not possible. The male anatomy is not able to stretch to that size... It a great prosthetic, most likely from .... Penis prosthetic - Penis Prosthetic

Reactions: Solarpulse4

Solarpulse4

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL he just blocked me after i said it was fake! why would you block me if it's not fake?
Probably isn't the best at handling honesty when he's playing into his own fantasy and others'. I wonder if he genuinely convinced himself that it's real too because I do feel like he had a "realistic" sleeve with move-able skin stitched to his pubic area.