1. mephistopheles

Gold Member

Albums:
    The new clothes I bought seem to be working together to fight my penis and myself.

I bought some new boxer breifs, and some new jeans... So the boxer briefs dickholes are too small and I can pull my dick out, so I hafta pull the waist band a bit and pull my cock over, and the zipper on my jeans is too short so I cant ft my duck through that either...

This fucking sucks, when I wear these clothes I hafta change my pissing habits.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, big boy, welcome to the big leagues. Get used to urinating after unbuttoning, unzipping and flopping the weenie over the top of the boxers. :tongue:

3. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep. Boxers can be a problem - depends what they are - some have a button and tend to have a bigger gap, others have a small gap - and they can be problem if you are hung!. As for zippers- avoid them and go for a button fly. Also, some jeams have hipster-style and so a very short fly. Hence, the problem just gets worse. I wear boxers a lot but pull my cock and balls through the opening first - its like going commando - well sort of. But, I guess if you need support then boxers aren't the answer for you anyway. Best is to ditch the boxers and just wear the jeans.

Draft saved Draft deleted