New To All This, Hi Everyone

Rexyj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi! I'm pretty new to all this tbh. Just became a bit more comfortable with everything not too long ago. Needless to say I'm still in the closet, but I wanted to just introduce myself. I'm twenty years old, 5'10, just got below my weight goal of 200lbs (FINALLY) and currently in college. Really into bigger, more muscular guys on the masculine side. Muscle worship is probably my biggest fantasy. (have yet to do that. There's a guy at my college that I've been dreaming about doing it with but idk if he'd be down for it.) Still a virgin, don't quite have the confidence sadly. Great to meet everyone :)

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! I'm pretty new to all this tbh. Just became a bit more comfortable with everything not too long ago. Needless to say I'm still in the closet, but I wanted to just introduce myself. I'm twenty years old, 5'10, just got below my weight goal of 200lbs (FINALLY) and currently in college. Really into bigger, more muscular guys on the masculine side. Muscle worship is probably my biggest fantasy. (have yet to do that. There's a guy at my college that I've been dreaming about doing it with but idk if he'd be down for it.) Still a virgin, don't quite have the confidence sadly. Great to meet everyone :)
Welcome to LPSG ! And congratulations for achieving your goal weight. Have fun looking around the site and don’t be shy about contributing to the forums. Looking forward to seeing you online.