new to all this

cutiendenver2002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a gay male who has a HUGE appreciation for EXTREMELY WELL ENDOWED MEN. I LOVE staring at men in the gym, in magazines, movies etc. I can't get enough of hung men. I thought I was a complete size whore until I found this site. I need a healthy place to explore my fantasies that I can't share with anyone in my life. SO PLEASE all the super hung men who love to show off, talk about their large endowments, share their large endowments, PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME.

Media
cutiendenver2002 said:
I am a gay male who has a HUGE appreciation for EXTREMELY WELL ENDOWED MEN. I LOVE staring at men in the gym, in magazines, movies etc. I can't get enough of hung men. I thought I was a complete size whore until I found this site. I need a healthy place to explore my fantasies that I can't share with anyone in my life. SO PLEASE all the super hung men who love to show off, talk about their large endowments, share their large endowments, PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME.
MY, MY, MY, we may have to hose you down, Pal! I think you have found heaven! The gates are open and you can race in and find the big ones! Go easy on them! Welcome to LPSG! I know you are going to enjoy the site!:biggrin1: