New to anal advice

I have had a few anal play times before but never anything serious..... I wanted to know how you keep it clean for entry? Or how you clean? Or honestly how often do you clean it for random occasions?

Hopefully that came out right.

Reactions: henry777

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*sarcasm* Oooooh... the sexy part of anal sex.

Well, let's face it, it is not possible to keep it clean all the time for spontaneous random occasions. Any guy that tops you should expect that shit happens, especially if it is spontaneous and random.

If you are planning a night with anal sex, then you should wash out with a douche or enema. My husband has a fleet enema bottle he keeps for travel and we've installed a shower attachment for home use.

As for how to do it... he fills the enema with warm water. Lubes his sphincter and inserts the nozzle inside. He then squeezes the bottle, removes the nozzles and releases his bowels and flushes himself out. He repeats that until the water comes out clear.

After that, he then starts teasing me and starts getting romantic/sexy. That way, the romance and sex aren't interrupted while he preps.

Oh, that's seems smart. And I'm slightly worry, what if... You gotta.... Go, while you're filled up ? IDK. Maybe I over think things. I'm starting to play with toys so, I'm doing my homework so I can keep them as clean as I can. I really appreciate the help KennF

Reactions: notN2pussy

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always anal douche when playing with anal toys and when I bottom. Makes it so much more enjoyable, and less messy. Just get a colt enema, sold at many online stores, and clean your rectum out, about three times and I run clean from about a cup of mineral water each time. Lube before and after douche.

Reactions: monkbro
D

deleted1023130

I'm a bottom. I discovered it after being with a woman before. Sex has really really bad. I always thought i wasnt straight. Finally came out. Since coming out, i've started have finger my ass with home stuff which are not great. i felt i need have bigger things inside. Could you suggest me some home made dildos?