New to Anal Penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rose420, Apr 14, 2009.

1. rose420

rose420 New Member

Albums:
    HI all,

im a 25/ straight male and im brand new to this site. Ive always heard of guys getting a finger in their butt during a blowjob. so tonight i tried it onmyself while jacking off. it was my first time tying this. it took me a long time and some loob to get about half of my middle finger in. I just wnated to know if there are any dangers to be aware of, going to deep or osmehting. Anyways, thanks for the help!

2. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

With using your fingers you have no worries about going too deep, or any other dangers for that matter. My girlfriend loves playing with my ass when she's giving me a blow job, and to be fair, so do I.

The only advice I'd give is lots of lube and relax into it. If your testing it out on yourself just relax. It'll take time to get use to the feeling but have a "play" you'll soon find what works for you.

3. rose420

rose420 New Member

Albums:
    nice, i think i needed more lube, it felt so weird to me, but god too. i wasnt ablt to move my finger much at all in there!

4. chrwl007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It will feel a bit weird at first, since you're not used to it. Don't worry about being too tight in there or damaging anything if you're just using your fingers - you'll loosen up once you relax enough. And, as mentioned previously: lube, lube, lube! :wink:

5. rose420

rose420 New Member

Albums:
    Cool thanks, anymore advice?

Draft saved Draft deleted