New to Anal (top)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 7"24, Oct 10, 2011.

1. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    My boyfriend and I have had sex 4 times so far. This last time tonight we fucked for Maybe 30 minutes, he asked if I was close to Cumming and I said ya but he knew I was waiting on him to cum. And he said "you dont have to wait for me :)" so my question is does prostate simulation create pleasure I just feel bad not getting him off, I jacked him after so i made sure he could cum too. I am new to having a boyfriend and just curious. Any advice on Anal techniques and tips please feel free to share.

2. Masterbeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've just sent you a pm.

3. Luca1988

Luca1988 Member

Albums:
    If it's not too much trouble, that pm would interest me too... ;-)

4. HunggGreek

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And me, fucking help is always welcome (especially for a virgin :p)

5. B_patrickmcc

B_patrickmcc New Member

A lot of bottoms dont cum while being penetrated, but still greatly enjoy the prostate stimulation, and the fullness they feel while being fucked. Others get turned on by the submissive nature of being a bottom. As in all cases of having sex, it is important to know what your partner wants. If orgasm is important while being fucked, then see if he can tell you what position, or other things (some like to be talked dirty to, some like it hard, some easy, some like to be jerked off, or there mipples played with) So the ansewer is communicate.
    also remeber that 30 minutes of being drilled is a long time for a newbie, and he probably was getting tired, or sore, depending on your size. and if youre a true "hung greek" that could be the case.

6. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    Ya 3/4 times it's me on my back, him on top facing me, my cock points up so it's perfect for prostate stimulation. The first time we had sex we both came at the exact same time which was so hot. I just wanted to get some opinions, and ideas. Any other good positions for prostate stimulation, also how deep do you guys penetrate the prostate is only a couple inches in so I just wonder if penetrating all of my cock, does anything more then just trying to focus on going about half way in.

7. erratic

Gold Member

It's pretty rare for people to cum at the same time all the time - especially for newbies :)

To me, it sounds like you're doing everything right. You guys are communicating during sex, you are concerned about each other's pleasure, and you're making sure that both of you are getting the chance to orgasm. I think that's pretty great.

As for whether there's a lot of pleasure in prostate stimulation - there definitely is. No doubt about it. But not every guy will cum from just that - or not every time, at least. And that's perfectly okay. There's nothing wrong with you or him.

You've also asked what positions are best, and whether going all-in or half-way is better. None of us knows as well as your partner does. Experiment and keep communicating with your partner, and you'll find what works best for the two of you. It might also help you to understand what it's like for him to be on bottom if you bottom for him sometimes.

Regardless, it sounds like you care about him and how good sex is for him. Keep the lines of communication open and I guarantee you you'll have some mind-blowing sex coming your way.

8. houtx48

Gold Member

One of the six tops in Texas ..huh?

9. Sparky1000

Sparky1000 New Member

If he likes getting jerked off, stroke him while you're fucking him! Try it at least ;)

10. 7"24

7"24 Member

Albums:
    I do stroke him when were fucking. It's just a little tough because I have big hands and he's about 5.5-6".

11. Sparky1000

Sparky1000 New Member

How about getting some sort of sleeve then? Something you can move up and down on his dick. My ex, a great top, used to fuck me face to face, my legs over his shoulders. He'd lube up our stomachs too, lean way over and we'd kiss and make out. And while he was fucking my dick was trapped between our abs getting quite a massage. I'd shoot up to our chins while he was cumming in me. My ass getting tighter around his dick would take him over the edge too. Amazing.

12. jayius

jayius New Member

my boyfriend jerks me off while he's fucking me. its amazing being fucked and cumming at the same time. you should try that

13. Masterbeight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are many ways to please each other. It largely depends on the mood you're in, varying from day to day. Take your time and be inventive!

Draft saved Draft deleted