New to Anal

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For all of you who have regular anal sex. I'm sure this may have been asked before but I couldn't find it in a search.

I am new to getting bumped in the brown eye and it takes me forever to open up and be comfortable enough for thrusting. Does it get eaiser with time? I have a pretty thick cock and have fucked some guys with ease? Does your spinchter just stay open or does it just learn to open when you want it too? Is there a possibility of it getting too stretched out and leaking poo during the normal course of the day?

I'm love it but the afterthoughts are kinda freakin me out.

Thanks

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, chill. Your brown eye will not leak any poo. It doesn't have to "learn to close" unless you weren't properly potty trained or have recently had a massive colostomy.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You know, I've had girlfriends in the past who were anal freaks. As far as I know, only one had problems with retention. Her ass was abused with an inflatable butt plug, but it wasn't like she couldn't hold her shit in. As for relaxation of your ass muscles, try playing with your ass while you masturbate. Concentrate on the sensations around your ass and you will learn to relax to get opened up. It's either that or bigger and bigger butt plugs to open yourself up.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
As much as I'd rather not have a colonoscopy, I'd take it any day over a colostomy.

I'd like to suggest trying different positions. Depending on the length, thickness and curve of your partner's cock, one position might be pure hell while another might be heaven. One of my buds really wanted to be face-to-face while I took him, but we tried some different positions, and it feels best to him when I'm behind him, side-by-side on the bed.

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As for relaxation of your ass muscles, try playing with your ass while you masturbate. Concentrate on the sensations around your ass and you will learn to relax to get opened up. It's either that or bigger and bigger butt plugs to open yourself up.

All of that is right on the money.

As you get used to having something in your ass, you learn to relax the anus, and that'll go a long way towards getting rid of any pain or discomfort. So, yes, practice will go a long way towards solving your problem, even with larger cocks.