New to Big Penis

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've noticed a trend where all the "girls" who have HUGE boyfriends (like 10" +) haven't yet been sexually active with him. But they somehow know his size. Oh yah, they "measured." And of course, measuring another's penis but abstaining from oral sex or intercourse is quite a normal thing.

Similarly, there's a large population of teenage guys who are 10+ inches who haven't had sex yet. Their story is pretty consistent as well, "I am 53" long and 15" girth, and I met a nice girl, but we haven't had sex yet. I'm wondering where I can find a 53" condom..."

so where can you get a 53" condom? I need to know

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and just discovered my bf has a penis of 10.5 x 7. I love giving head, but I'm afraid I might hurt him with my teeth.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Just be easy. I had a girl scrape me up so bad that I started to bleed. :eek: That is the only time I have ever told a girl to stop when giving me head.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed a trend where all the "girls" who have HUGE boyfriends (like 10" +) haven't yet been sexually active with him. But they somehow know his size. Oh yah, they "measured." And of course, measuring another's penis but abstaining from oral sex or intercourse is quite a normal thing.

Similarly, there's a large population of teenage guys who are 10+ inches who haven't had sex yet. Their story is pretty consistent as well, "I am 53" long and 15" girth, and I met a nice girl, but we haven't had sex yet. I'm wondering where I can find a 53" condom..."

Is it just me are are they both one in the same?

I better stop writing now before the swearing begins. Sheesh. :cool:

I'm right there with you bud:biggrin1:------->:rolleyes:

...OB

anonymousgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, he's still a virgin and wants to wait until he's sure he's found *the one* before having sex. His size has nothing to do with that. The only reason I know was because we were talking about past experiences and he said this one girl tried to give him head, but it wouldn't fit in her mouth. I totally didn't believe him but, after a bit of coaxing, he let me see it and measured it for me. We didn't do anything sexual because I respect him and don't want to make him do something for which he's not ready.