New To Cuckold/hotwife Situation

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all,

I’ve been here for a few weeks looking around, but finally decided to introduce myself.

About a year ago, my wife (29) and I (32) separated. We kept in contact, and had every intention of reconciling. While separated, she lived in our house with our son, while I moved in with my unmarried brother. A few weeks after separating, I heard that she’d been having a guy over almost every day. It turned out it was an 18-year-old guy I know because he, my wife, and I all attend the same gym, though am not friends with him.

I texted him just to let him know that though we were separated, we were working through everything and intended to stay married. After that, he started texting me every day, telling me that he’d been with my wife that day, what she wore, where they went, what they did, and how he was showing her that he was more of a man at 18 than I was at my age, and how he could please her better than I could. He texted me about how she sucked his dick, how he fucked her, with all kinds of details. He eventually started sending me voice notes, pictures, and little clips.

At first I was insanely pissed off, but it became incredibly erotic and started to turn me on.

I’m just starting to admit to myself how this situation really makes me feel, and exploring it.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello all,

I’ve been here for a few weeks looking around, but finally decided to introduce myself.

About a year ago, my wife (29) and I (32) separated. We kept in contact, and had every intention of reconciling. While separated, she lived in our house with our son, while I moved in with my unmarried brother. A few weeks after separating, I heard that she’d been having a guy over almost every day. It turned out it was an 18-year-old guy I know because he, my wife, and I all attend the same gym, though am not friends with him.

I texted him just to let him know that though we were separated, we were working through everything and intended to stay married. After that, he started texting me every day, telling me that he’d been with my wife that day, what she wore, where they went, what they did, and how he was showing her that he was more of a man at 18 than I was at my age, and how he could please her better than I could. He texted me about how she sucked his dick, how he fucked her, with all kinds of details. He eventually started sending me voice notes, pictures, and little clips.

At first I was insanely pissed off, but it became incredibly erotic and started to turn me on.

I’m just starting to admit to myself how this situation really makes me feel, and exploring it.

Thank you for sharing this.
I definitely relate to the very mixed feelings in a situation like this.
Have you talked with your wife about this?

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for sharing this.
I definitely relate to the very mixed feelings in a situation like this.
Have you talked with your wife about this?
At first she denied that anything was going on, claiming the guy was lying.

Eventually I confronted her with my evidence, and she came clean.

Since we are still sort of separated, it is part of our discussions about how our relationship can change moving forward, so we have talked about it quite a bit.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At first she denied that anything was going on, claiming the guy was lying.

Eventually I confronted her with my evidence, and she came clean.

Since we are still sort of separated, it is part of our discussions about how our relationship can change moving forward, so we have talked about it quite a bit.

Interesting. Feel free to Private Message me if you'd like.

Reactions: LoganSmithNY

Rustyridge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like she is going to want a bf on the side the rest of her life. She's probably had one all along while you were dating her. She will probably get pregnant with him and ruin his life. She already ruined your life. Probably do this to 3 or more guys too. The poor children are who will suffer the consequences the most.

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like she is going to want a bf on the side the rest of her life. She's probably had one all along while you were dating her. She will probably get pregnant with him and ruin his life. She already ruined your life. Probably do this to 3 or more guys too. The poor children are who will suffer the consequences the most.
My pleasure.

Haha, I’d prefer a more positive spin than all of that lol.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm. . . I think your first mistake was texting him. Eighteen-year-olds aren't known for thinking with their heads but rather with something of a more pointed nature. In fact, he probably took your text as pretty wimpish and an encouragement to continue screwing your wife.

The second mistake was not investigating the features of your phone relating to blocking messages.

You said you confronted her about him but didn't clarify whether she was going to break it off. Regardless, it's something to deal with. After all, if you're separated she's free to have sex with another guy. You don't own her.

If, as he claims, "he was more of a man at 18 than I was at my age, and how he could please her better than I could", then it may be an even steeper hill to climb. Maybe an "open marriage" could be part of your new arrangement when you get back together.

The big question, of course, is how much you really care for each other. People who really love each other can usually get through anything.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whew! Seriously I cannot say that I would have handled it quite as nicely as you are. Cheaters will always cheat. That is one reason I live alone. I doubt I would find it erotic that some other man was banging my wife. In fact I know I wouldn't.

If however, you are fine with being cuck to each their own. I simply don't understand how married guys are cool with this. But that's just me. If you are that's fine just be aware that you face the real possibility of raising a kid that isn't yours. I would definitely reassess the situation from a different perspective. Good luck. Unless of course this is some fantasy your living out.

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm. . . I think your first mistake was texting him. Eighteen-year-olds aren't known for thinking with their heads but rather with something of a more pointed nature. In fact, he probably took your text as pretty wimpish and an encouragement to continue screwing your wife.

The second mistake was not investigating the features of your phone relating to blocking messages.

You said you confronted her about him but didn't clarify whether she was going to break it off. Regardless, it's something to deal with. After all, if you're separated she's free to have sex with another guy. You don't own her.

If, as he claims, "he was more of a man at 18 than I was at my age, and how he could please her better than I could", then it may be an even steeper hill to climb. Maybe an "open marriage" could be part of your new arrangement when you get back together.

The big question, of course, is how much you really care for each other. People who really love each other can usually get through anything.

Yeah, I mean, I’m not someone too into physical confrontation, and I was nervous it could go there. Much more written and verbal here. But, not much I can do now. It’s been done.

So far we haven’t discussed her breaking it off. They still see each other regularly.

We’re still talking about the future. But, at this point, I’m not opposed to the relationship being more open.

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whew! Seriously I cannot say that I would have handled it quite as nicely as you are. Cheaters will always cheat. That is one reason I live alone. I doubt I would find it erotic that some other man was banging my wife. In fact I know I wouldn't.

If however, you are fine with being cuck to each their own. I simply don't understand how married guys are cool with this. But that's just me. If you are that's fine just be aware that you face the real possibility of raising a kid that isn't yours. I would definitely reassess the situation from a different perspective. Good luck. Unless of course this is some fantasy your living out.

I’m pretty surprised I ended up taking it how I’ve been taking it. Definitely not something I foresaw. But, now that I’m in the situation, I’m just seeing how it develops.

talkthetalk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My general approach to life aligns with yours on two counts -- avoid physical confrontation, stay open-minded. Here, though, you might want to think about how this set-up would work long-term.
I think that couples most often find success with a cuckold situation when the relationship is strong and the sex between the couple is generally good. When you have that strong base, cuckolding is more like a fantasy, a side attraction, a chance for both partners to explore.
If one or both partners is sexually unsatisfied in the relationship, cuckolding alone is not going to fix the issue. I'd imagine it could be exciting and erotic for a time, but it's like putting a band-aid on a big wound.... The "cheating" partner will just keep seeking out sex with other people, and eventually will grow distant from the cuckolded partner. I think that, at the end of the day, for the relationship to work, the cheater and the cuckold need to be sexually into each other. Basically, they should prioritize each other, as companions and as sexual partners.
I don't know your life so I don't know which box you fall into -- and I also think that the escape and/or the excitement of a cuckold fantasy could be a first step to working through the big issues in a relationship. Just some food for thought, I suppose.

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My general approach to life aligns with yours on two counts -- avoid physical confrontation, stay open-minded. Here, though, you might want to think about how this set-up would work long-term.
I think that couples most often find success with a cuckold situation when the relationship is strong and the sex between the couple is generally good. When you have that strong base, cuckolding is more like a fantasy, a side attraction, a chance for both partners to explore.
If one or both partners is sexually unsatisfied in the relationship, cuckolding alone is not going to fix the issue. I'd imagine it could be exciting and erotic for a time, but it's like putting a band-aid on a big wound.... The "cheating" partner will just keep seeking out sex with other people, and eventually will grow distant from the cuckolded partner. I think that, at the end of the day, for the relationship to work, the cheater and the cuckold need to be sexually into each other. Basically, they should prioritize each other, as companions and as sexual partners.
I don't know your life so I don't know which box you fall into -- and I also think that the escape and/or the excitement of a cuckold fantasy could be a first step to working through the big issues in a relationship. Just some food for thought, I suppose.
Thanks so much. Makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: talkthetalk

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely going to be watching this to see how it works out for you I hope it does work out the best for you. I myself do fantasize and want my wife to be shared so I'm always interested as I'm trying to move forward with this how things work out for others thanks and good luck

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely going to be watching this to see how it works out for you I hope it does work out the best for you. I myself do fantasize and want my wife to be shared so I'm always interested as I'm trying to move forward with this how things work out for others thanks and good luck
Thank you very much. I intend to update as things progress.

Stickelips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m pretty surprised I ended up taking it how I’ve been taking it. Definitely not something I foresaw. But, now that I’m in the situation, I’m just seeing how it develops.

I would go full boar with it, get right in the verbal middle and take mental notes. Even plan a group orgasm where at 10pm exactly, you will orgasm via masturbation while they O at the same tume.

Soon, thereafter, find a kinky female partner and prepare her for the foursome (while subconsciously bragging up the 18 yo) so she goes into it pre-impreseed. Then all 4 of you have dinner, get your date smashed, watch her slip about 18 yo libido. Bwatch wife see them two attraction... Step by step, 18 yo will go behind backs for your newbie(which would make it his 2nd trophy from you)

The two of you will end up closer than ever... Then buy big sex toys that blow her mind so she don't need anybody else...

Reactions: teninchman

Cuckold is one thing, doing it without your consent is another. The real problem will be trust, not sex
was there ever talk of her fucking other guys? did you two have good sex?
the fact that it is the kid, and not her texting you says something to me... although she may have asked him to?

LoganSmithNY

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cuckold is one thing, doing it without your consent is another. The real problem will be trust, not sex
was there ever talk of her fucking other guys? did you two have good sex?
the fact that it is the kid, and not her texting you says something to me... although she may have asked him to?

No, we hadn’t ever spoken about her being with other guys before. I mean, she was never shy about who she thought was handsome or hot, but nothing too sexual.

Our sex life has never been amazing. She definitely always had more of a drive than I have. I work a lot, travel quite a bit for work, etc., so I’m sure that her needs being met has always been more of an issue than she let on.

I don’t know if she told him to, since she kept denying it until I brought clear proof. But now she’s definitely honest about it, though not too detailed.