new to enlarging, any tips?

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there,
I'm 29 years old, I have a 7" by 6" cock which I've always been quite happy with. I still am happy with it but since reading some of the threads here I've realised that I could be bigger - probably 8" by 6.5" which would rip open any pussy.
I've heard about jelqing and using cockrings and all sorts of stuff, whats the best way I should start to get quick results without damaging anything?
Any advice welcome.

frostyguypa

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
check out thundersplace more than enough info there.

ive used some of the 'techniques' over the years and went from 5.25 when I started to my current 8.75

Just be very patient. Ive been doing it for about 7 years now.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hi feelthegirth, I have also grown to 8.75" but from a 6.5" natural size.

You already have large girth so it would make sense for you to concentrate only on length exercises until you reach your goal (you will probably want more inches when you do!! :wink: ) Large girth is more resistant to PE than a thinner penis so girth exercises such as jelqing, squeezes and clamping should be avoided or done minimaly at the beginning.

Manual stretching works best for increasing length, there are many variations which you can try if gains come slowly. If you grow more than 1/4" per month then you are a fast gainer but if you don't, as long as there is some growth, don't give up!

Good luck

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Earlier today Wed.1-16-07
LPSG Member gave a heads-up tread to see and read a medical release;and report issued ref. Penis Enlargement ... Don't Be Taken in
with false claims to methods of making your penis larger.Under MayoClinic.Com - discussed nonsurgical penis enlaregement- jelquing,stretching with penile weight,vacuun pumps, and albugineal surgery. All which are very risky.
I read the article and found it to be very creditable...things that my doctor(MD/Urologist) told and discussed with me a few years ago.
You should read it...under Mayo Clinic.com
Worth your time to read. I know, someplace in today's lastest tread
there are postings and feedback. Check it out.

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!:smile:

Whopper-lee
LPSG Member