New to Gallery

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am fairly new round here and have just managed to post up some pics...my size is 7" by just over 5.5" measured from above.

Let me know what you think Girls and Guys...Average Size?:rolleyes:

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, please look at the pics called "eye" and see if anyone has a slit in two pieces (it will make sense)..I think this makes me spurt a long way!:wink:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also, please look at the pics called "eye" and see if anyone has a slit in two pieces (it will make sense)..I think this makes me spurt a long way!:wink:

Dude... my nephew has the same thing. When we were kids we used to see who could shoot the farthest (him) and who could the quickest (me) and who had the biggest volume (me) anyway the thing about his 'two-holer' he came out the bottom and pissed out the top. Almost like it was plumbed that way!! lol

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude... my nephew has the same thing. When we were kids we used to see who could shoot the farthest (him) and who could the quickest (me) and who had the biggest volume (me) anyway the thing about his 'two-holer' he came out the bottom and pissed out the top. Almost like it was plumbed that way!! lol

Thanks for the reply, everything seems to come out of the bottom one? Women have never commented on it, maybe they dont look hard enough?