new to group

hey people what's up? i'm new to your group. i live in texas and i'm 40 years old. i love to see big dicks and i love playing with my dick and really get turned on if someone can see me. i have a hard 8 inches. that may not be huge, but it is big. it is the right size to satisfy a hungry pussy or asshole. i like fucking both men and women. i'm here to meet men because i already know enough women. i'm divorced and just looking for no strings attached fun.

Attachments

whatsup474

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey people what's up? i'm new to your group. i live in texas and i'm 40 years old. i love to see big dicks and i love playing with my dick and really get turned on if someone can see me. i have a hard 8 inches. that may not be huge, but it is big. it is the right size to satisfy a hungry pussy or asshole. i like fucking both men and women. i'm here to meet men because i already know enough women. i'm divorced and just looking for no strings attached fun.
Welcum to the group Bud. That cock sure is a beauty. Love those big low hangers. Married/divorced here too :)

damn bud, nice dick...and a very nice body too, for your age :tapedshut: