New to Jelqing

tacoma1313

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started jelqing not to long ago and i now have some bruises on the shaft of my penis. But just looking to see if anybody has experienced the same thing and to see if people have had some succesful results in doing the jelqing process.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i think that some bruising is common....i had (apparently) a rough jelqing session yesterday and have bruising on my shaft as well.....my suggestion would be to lighten your grip and when you're done with a session, take a hot bath with some bath salts in it.....helps the bruising...... since i have started jelqing on a regular basis, i have noticed a dramatic difference in my erection quality.... i now get diamond hard, throbing, almost painful hard ons.... also have noticed an increase in the size of my soft cock.....haven't really noticed any real differences in the size of my hard on, but from what i have read it takes a while good luck

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having read the post on LPSG with referrence to Jelqing, I decided to give it a try and been doing it daily for a week now. Nothing to report as yet, but its early days. My only experience is a little tenderness, no brusing though.

Keep us posted of your progress, lets make it trial to see in what they say about Jelqing really works. May be good to give starting size flaccid and erect. sizes attained, again flaccid and erect Good.

My starting size 3.5 inch flaccid 7 inch erect.

Now you know my reason for trying it lol.

Good luck guys

andysmith

Just Browsing
Media
Having read the post on LPSG with referrence to Jelqing, I decided to give it a try and been doing it daily for a week now. Nothing to report as yet, but its early days. My only experience is a little tenderness, no brusing though.

Keep us posted of your progress, lets make it trial to see in what they say about Jelqing really works. May be good to give starting size flaccid and erect. sizes attained, again flaccid and erect Good.

My starting size 3.5 inch flaccid 7 inch erect.

Now you know my reason for trying it lol.

Good luck guys

erect is what matters, your above average and probably the idea size.

your big but not too big that you cant enjoy oral. Infact I would be very happy if i was you :D