Bryaned61

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chapter 48: Photoshoot
When Gérard got home from work, he went straight to the garage. He went through all the cupboards and took a good few things out and put it on the bed. He took about half into the house and put on the kitchen table.
Kieran and Paul had a few drinks before getting a taxi.
It wasn't before long til people started arriving. Kieran and Paul arrived together, and Gérard got them a couple of beers. They chilled in the living room, chatting to Aoife, Rachel and Seamus.
"Ready?" Gérard says.
"How you want us?" Replies Seamus.
Gérard: "We'll start here and then make our way to the garage."
Gérard: "Do you want to get more comfortable?
Seamus didn't waste time and took off his top, he opens his top button and fly on his jeans and sits down again. Aoife and Rachel sit on each side of him and put 1 hand each into his jeans. Gérard stood facing them and started taking pictures with his phone. Next, the girls take out his cock, Rachel hold it while Aoife grabs the balls.
"Stand up", Gérard says. "Drop them."
Seamus pushes his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. The 2 girls stand next to him tightly and their hands over his body, posing. Both Rachel and Aoife drop to their knees, and put their face to each side of the hard dick. Gérard moved to the side angle and Rachel starts sucking.
"OK, perfect. Next." Said Gérard.
He looks over at Kieran and Paul, "You're up. What you doing then?
Kieran and Paul looked at each other, "no, we're not....." implying they aren't up for doing anything with each other.
"I know that, that's not.... just you're both still sitting there."
In the background, the girls are now down to there bra and thongs.
"Right, Kieran, down to your boxers. Stop being shy" says Gérard.
Once done, Aoife goes up to him and both pose for the camera. Kieran holds her tight and moves his hands around her body for the camera. He then lifts her, and she wraps her legs around him. After a few photos, he carries her to the wall and pins her up against it. After another few pics, he let's her down.
Paul now is in his boxers and stands behind Aoife, sandwiching her on between the 2 guys. After a few pics, she drops to her knees and with her back to the camera and the 2 guys facing it, she cups both the guy’s bulges. Then moves her hand to the waistbands and pulls them down just an inch. Then pulls them on down. The dicks continue to get hard, and Gérard now stands over Aoife to get a bird’s eye view of the 2 dicks pointing in her face. Then she starts sucking, going from one to the other.
"OK, got it. Who's for the bedroom?"
Aoife stands up and Kieran pulls up his boxers, while Paul removes his from his ankles and makes his way upstairs with Aoife and Seamus.
The 3 of them lay on the bed, posing for the camera, changing positions every so often.
Aoife straddled Paul and the Seamus climbs on behind her. She leans forward and so does Seamus. Sandwiching her again. Then after the photos, they move off with one on each side of Paul.
Aoife moves in close to Paul's dick and Gérard gets a good close up. Seamus moves in next. Both him and Aoife start lick the dick, moving up and down until Gérard got what he needed.
Gérard moves downstairs again and asks Kieran and Rachel to move to the garage.
As Kieran gets strapped into the X Cross on the wall and blindfolded, the rest of the group come in. Rachel now dressed in leather, and poses next to him with various whips and toys.
The others take a look in the wardrobe. Paul puts on a jockstrap and chaps, and poses with Rachel, next to Kieran. Paul took the opportunity to have a laugh with Kieran and starts using a feather duster on him. Kieran can't take tickles and kept asking him to stop. But he kept it up for another minute.
Kieran is turned around on the X Cross now. Rachel uses the whip some more, leaving red streaks across his arse for the photos. He is let loose once the photos were got.
Gérard asks Paul to get on the bed. Aoife starts to tie his hands and then feet. A blindfold is put on him, followed by a ball gag on his mouth. Aoife poses for the camera with Paul. Once done, Kieran was due his revenge. From the cupboard, he grabs some nipple clamps. They were joined together by a chain. He laughs at Paul as he tries to speak. Kieran wastes no time on putting the clamps on Paul. Paul squirms in pain. Kieran laughs. He let them settle on the nipples for a few seconds before starting to pull on the chain. Kieran could make out Paul was saying "no, no, no, no, no" wanting him to stop.
But he didn't. He pulled for another minute like Paul did to him.
Gérard asks Kieran to move to the glory hole. Kieran wasn't hard so he jerked himself a bit first. He put himself in the hole. Gérard took a few pics before moving to the other side. On the other side, he got pics of the dick poking through the hole. While everyone was in the other room, Gérard takes the opportunity. He drops to his knees and starts sucking. A risky move with his wife so close.
Kieran did his best to not moan.
Gérard stops and makes his way out before others got suspicious or gets caught.
"I think that's a wrap folks" Gérard says.
"But you're free to hang around the house if you want, finish what you started. I'll get this stuff cleared away and be in then."
Kieran got dressed and offered to help while the others went into the house.
In the house, everyone was in the 1 bedroom. Both Kieran and Gérard joined them. They entered the room and saw a girl on each of the guys. Gérard stripped and got on the bed, in between the couples. He started kissing Rachel who was on Seamus. He turns and kisses Aoife. He looked over at Kieran and says, “get my phone from my pocket and take some pics.” Kieran does this.
Rachel climbs off Seamus. They change position. Gérard moves up the bed, Rachel is now on her knees, bent over on the bed to suck him. While Seamus goes up behind her and enters. Rachel’s sucks Gérards dick with the same rhythm that Seamus is riding her in.
Gérard lays back, he locks eyes with Kieran and doesn’t lose it. “oh yeah, that’s good.” Gérard moans while looking at Kieran. The moaning increases and gets louder. Kieran could see his expression was changing, meaning he was close to coming. Gérard releases his load into Rachel’s mouth while keeping eye contact with Kieran.
The 3 of them stop and Gérard climbs off the bed. Rachel lays down and Seamus climbs on top.
Once Gérard cleaned himself in the bathroom, he comes out and gets dressed.
“Mon.” He says to Kieran and both leave the room. Gérard pushes Kieran into a dark spare room and kisses him. And suddenly Gérard starts to undo Kieran’s jeans. As soon as he pulled down the zip, he drops to his knees, unleashing the hard dick. Kieran moved his hands to the back of Gérards head. Kieran did not last long. As Kieran was about to cum, he pulled Gérards head in and holds it. He fills Gérards throat and then let’s go. Gérard had no choice but to swallow. He then stands up and kisses Kieran. Kieran didn’t open his mouth, knowing there was still residual left.
So damn hot!

Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 49: Thoughts
Gérard lay awake, thinking of this situation with Kieran. Never once did a thought like this entered his mind in the past. But Kieran was different. Yes, he let guys suck him before, but only to give them the experience they asked for. And, they shared it with a girl. Never once did he consider returning the favour. What worried him was the thought of how far he was up for going. He did try it once, without thinking, but Kieran said no.
"Was this always going to happen?" He thought. "I enjoy kissing a lot, even if the kiss was with a guy. Was this the start of it?"
But he wasn't the only one with this on his mind. Kieran was, too. His phone buzzed. At this point, it was a welcomed distraction. A Snapchat from Gérard. He opens it to see a dick pic, taken under his duvet. Obviously, he sneaked a pic while laying in bed with Rachel. He closed the pic and didn't respond.
While Gérard saw he had opened the snap. He sent it out of curiosity. Test the waters, and not knowing where it will lead and maybe answer the question for him. But when he didn't get a response, it annoyed him. He didn't know what to expect back, but he expected some sort of a response.
After a few minutes, he messages Kieran, "Ignore that, it was meant for Rachel."
The message went unopened until the morning.
Gérard hooked his phone to his computer and imported the pictures taken from the day before. He first went through them quickly 1 by 1 to see what looked good and what he could delete. He made it to Kieran at the glory hole, and he played the video he recorded. He watched as the camera got closer to a hard, 8 inch cut dick, sticking through a hole in the wall. Then he sees his own face enter the screen and the dick entering it. He soon realised while watching, he thought he went deeper than what he did. He knew his time was limited, so he went hard and fast at the time and then a sudden stop, and the video ends.
He deletes this video on the computer but goes back to his phone and moves it to his Secure Folder.
He narrowed down the pictures to edit. He blurs out anything that could identify anyone.
After editing the pictures, he took the opportunity to check Google for the kind of situation he was in with Kieran. He didn't understand it and wondered if others were the same. He came across a site called LPSG. The page it loaded to was another guys story.
"I recently moved to a new town with my girlfriend, and I started a new gym. I started to get friendly with another guy who seemed to work out around the same times as me. When I went to the sauna to sweat out the flu bug. He was already in there and sitting opposite me. Wasn't before long until I realised I had a view up his towel and see he had nothing on underneath. We chatted a bit, but I was more into wanting to relax. When he got up to leave, he needed to fix his towel and, to do so, needed to open it and retighten it. Luckily, he was leaving, and I was wearing shorts cause I started to get excited downstairs. I don't know why I kept looking. Being a swimmer and at the gym a lot, I see naked men all the time in the changing room, but i never look. On another day at the gym, as I was sitting on the bench in the changing room, he's next to me, and I'm eye level to his junk. I tried to play it cool and act normal, all while I wanted to look. Is this normal? I'm not gay or attracted to men, but this 1 is different."
Gérard read some of the replies from guys with the same experience and some even going further with the guy, but only with that 1 guy. No one else.
Well, that answered one thing for him. That it's normal. But didn't answer where this could go. "Do I want to go further? Does he? Is this it? Hmmm, is this it??" He thought. Lack of response from the snap last night meant that it possibly is just this for Gérard. "If I was too...... how would I go about this?" He thought

JSF777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey man, are you still with us? I want to read more adventures of Kieran

Str8der

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chapter 50: Girls Night
Rachel had a girls' night booked with her 2 best friends for a few months. The 3 of them got tickets to the UK Pleasure Boys XXL at The Devenish in Belfast.
They arrived in Belfast, shortly after 3pm, and checked into their hotel.
After getting ready, they left the hotel at 4.30 pm. Their first stop was Revolucion De Cuba for food and a few drinks. Luckily for them, it was happy hour. They made the most of the offer and stayed longer than they planned, enjoying the large range of cocktails.
Before they knew it, it was time to go. The taxi picked them up and took them to The Devenish. They grabbed a table and then proceeded to hit the bar as they wait for the show to begin.
The place packed up rightly. Plenty of women and a couple of guys were ready for the show.
The lights dimmed, and the crowd cheered. Music played and out walked 6 guys on stage. And immediately, they expected strip show, turned to a naked show.
Rachel said to the girls, "Ah, now we know why it's called XXL."
The guys didn't spend much time on stage. They jumped off a lot and made their way through the audience. Allowing them to touch and stroke whatever they wanted.
Toward the end, the guys took a few women onstage, including Rachel. This part of the show, they performed multiple different sex positions. One older lady was bent over, and he was thrusting in behind her. Another young girl was laid on the stage with the guy over her and thrusting into her face. But with Rachel, he was the one that took control. She sat the guy on a chair and straddled him. She got off, grabbed him by the hair, and got him to lay on the stage. She stood over his head, a foot at each side. He had a great view up her skirt. She then leans forward, continuing to a downward doggy and was able to place her hands on his knees. Another one of the guys saw this and with her arse in the air and went up behind her, thrusting from behind. She bends her knees, lowering herself onto the guys face. Lowers to almost touching and then stands up. He too stands up and now she jumps on him, wrapping her legs around him. Dry humping until the music stops. As she got down, he whispers in her ear, "after party in the Beechlawn Hotel? You can bring your friends."
Rachel returns to her friends. She told them about the after party. They were more eager to go than she was.
They stayed at The Devenish for another couple of drinks before getting a taxi to the Beechlawn Hotel. They go straight to the residence bar and see the guys taking up a couple of tables in the corner. They get a drink in the bar and make there way over. Rachel squeezes her way in, next to the guy she was playing with on stage. His name was AJ. Under the table, he places 1 hand on her legs, leaves it there but occasionally moving it around, getting a good feel.
The other girls ended up in between different fella and all were having the craic.
Rachel reaches for AJ's hand and places it on her own. He then sees her lift up, he assumed she was getting up to leave the table. But she sat down again and was looking for something, it seemed to him. Then she places her hand on his again, turns it around and places something in his hand. He looked down and saw it was her thong. He puts it in his pocket and places the hand back on her lap. Slowly moving it up.
Across the table, another guy called Big Nate spotted the angle of AJ's arm and knew straight away.
He then sees AJ moving his hand back and then notices that he's now discreetly, undoing his jeans under the table. AJ moved his hand back and then Rachel reaches over. She places her hand into the jeans, rubbing his hard on through his boxers. She followed the shaft and continued to the leg of his boxers, pulling it back to release the beast. Although the dick was still in the jeans, she was now able to grab it better for stroking.
AJ leans into her. "My room?" She responds with a yes.
Just then, AJ done up his jeans again and stands up to leave discreetly. But everyone at the table could see clearly, his VDL in his jeans and all went like "oi oi", "way hey".
As he continues to walk away with Rachel.
Just as they were getting comfortable in the hotel room, he had taken off his top, a knock on the door.
AJ jumps up, "for fuck sake", he says.
He opens the door to Big Nate and Leanne, a friend of Rachel's. They sat on the other double bed that was in the twin room while AJ went back to Rachel. He didn't waste any time and started kissing her again.
Leanne and Big Nate looked on for a moment as they watch AJ pull down his jeans and boxers.
At this point, Big Nate stands up, lifts off his T-shirt and throws it on the floor. Keeping eye contact with Leanne, he undoes his jeans and uses each foot to removed the other shoe.
He stands naked in the room. Leanne moved forward on the bed and grasps one hand around his shift will moving her head in to begin sucking.
The door beeps, then opens. In walks Cane, who is sharing a room with AJ. He looks and see that both beds are taken. He walks over to AJ for a closer look, just for a moment. He moves back and sits on the chair. He plays on his phone for a bit, unphased as to what's going on in front of him.
Looking back at Big Nate, he sees Leanne is now naked on top. Rachel and AJ are just kissing naked on the bed, with him on top and her legs wrapped around him. AJ looks over his should at Cane and then goes back to kissing. Another minute of kissing, then AJ stands up. He removed his jeans and boxers from his ankles. He takes Rachel's hand and moved her around on the bed with her feet, now on the pillows. He climbs back on and they go back to kissing. AJ moves his hand down between and grabs his big cock. He positions it and then slides it into Rachel slowly. She begins to moan as it goes in deeper. AJ now looks up at Cane.
Cane now starts to pay attention to both beds. Watching Leanne ride like a cowgirl and AJ going nice and slow, while making the odd eye contact.
The more AJ was getting close, the more he looked up at Cane. AJ locked eyes with Cane now, thrusting in and out of Rachel as she moans for more.
Big Nate and Leanne flip on the bed but Cane kept eye contact with AJ. Cane watched as AJs facial expressions started to change. He starts to squint and his jaw extends out front, stiffening. He moans now as he thrusts harder and deeper. A bead of sweat trickles down his forehead as he body quakes. Still not breaking eye contact with Cane as he cums.
He breaks eye contact and collapses on to Rachel, embracing her for a few moments.
Cane goes back to playing on his phone as Rachel gets off the bed to get dressed.
Now on the other bed, the movement gets harder and faster. All looking on as they watch Big Nate pull his dick out of Leanne, sits up fastly and spews his load over her. Big Nate reaches down and grabs his T-shirt from the floor and hands it to Leanne. She uses it to clean the cum off her and hands it back.