Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone this is my second post and to introduce myself my name is Michael I'm 32 and I currently live in Las Vegas, NV.

I had been terrified my whole life to tell anyone I was gay, and I did everything I could possibly do to hide and deny it. This year I started to accept myself and let others know, and it has been life changing not having to be a pretend character everyday.

I don't have any gay friends. Not only in Las Vegas, but in my whole life, and I am struggling on trying to break into the community because it's all new to me. If you're from Vegas I'd love to touch base! I'm also 127 days sober and *trying* to find a sponsor for AA.

Thank you for taking the time to read

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone this is my second post and to introduce myself my name is Michael I'm 32 and I currently live in Las Vegas, NV.

I had been terrified my whole life to tell anyone I was gay, and I did everything I could possibly do to hide and deny it. This year I started to accept myself and let others know, and it has been life changing not having to be a pretend character everyday.

I don't have any gay friends. Not only in Las Vegas, but in my whole life, and I am struggling on trying to break into the community because it's all new to me. If you're from Vegas I'd love to touch base! I'm also 127 days sober and *trying* to find a sponsor for AA.

Thank you for taking the time to read
Welcome Michael! Congratulations on the 127...let's hope there are thousands more for you!

• Love
Reactions: msg2312