New to london not LPSG...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jd04, May 28, 2010.

1. jd04

jd04 New Member

Albums:
    Hey,

So i am new to London, despite wanting to go out tonight and other nights i dont know what places are best. Wanna help a brother out?

I just want to find some awesome joints you can dance at. I like florence and the machine, Temper trap, Pheonix, Vampire weekend, kings of Leon, so any place with this kinda of music would be awesome.

Yeah i would like to know good gay clubs too...but if you say G.A.Y or Heaven or whatever the crap is called i already know. I have also heard the bouncers are shit and wont let you in if your not "gay enough". Becuase apparently you have to be a stereotype to be gay these days. Which considering i get asked if "i know what kind of place this is?" Everytime i go to a gay club, im guessing im not going to be let in or sorry get the "It's members night tonight."

A mixture of gay and this kind of music would blow my mind though...but im guessing this doesnt really exist?

if you say it does and can tell me where, i promise i will be you a drink...haha :D

2. adirtymonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You might try XXL London - Welcome to XXL on the Web xxl club its a special tonight, you might want to miss the eurovisin party but afterwards will be heaving, its bear pride in London this weekend, thats real blokes and not the skinny ones, I hear the Freemasons are putting in an appearence too.

3. AussieDutch

AussieDutch Member

Albums:
    Sorry, saw this a bit too late probably. Sounds like you want Popstarz (popstarz / ghetto / trash palace) to me. Or maybe Fitladz if you're feeling a bit friskier. Nice pic by the way. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice