New to london not LPSG...

jd04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey,

So i am new to London, despite wanting to go out tonight and other nights i dont know what places are best. Wanna help a brother out?

I just want to find some awesome joints you can dance at. I like florence and the machine, Temper trap, Pheonix, Vampire weekend, kings of Leon, so any place with this kinda of music would be awesome.

Yeah i would like to know good gay clubs too...but if you say G.A.Y or Heaven or whatever the crap is called i already know. I have also heard the bouncers are shit and wont let you in if your not "gay enough". Becuase apparently you have to be a stereotype to be gay these days. Which considering i get asked if "i know what kind of place this is?" Everytime i go to a gay club, im guessing im not going to be let in or sorry get the "It's members night tonight."

A mixture of gay and this kind of music would blow my mind though...but im guessing this doesnt really exist?

if you say it does and can tell me where, i promise i will be you a drink...haha :D

adirtymonkey

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You might try XXL London - Welcome to XXL on the Web xxl club its a special tonight, you might want to miss the eurovisin party but afterwards will be heaving, its bear pride in London this weekend, thats real blokes and not the skinny ones, I hear the Freemasons are putting in an appearence too.