new to LPSG...8x6...tell me what u think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It's a cock. Nothing wrong with it - but not 8x6.

In the second image you can see you are deliberately leaving a gap between finger and thumb to make it look like your hand can't close around it. I suspect your girth is closer to 5 than 6 but let's says 5.5" to be on the safe side.

In the third image you have a Dr.Pepper can that measures 4.5" in height next to your cock - which is clearly not 3.5" longer than the can. Even taking into account the can is not bone pressed your cock can be no longer than 6.5".

So - you have a perfectly acceptable and slightly larger than average 6.5" x 5.5" cock.

Be proud of it.

Welcome to LPSG :smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
How do you figure it's 8x6? At first I thought you might just have huge hands, but then I saw it posed next to a Dr. Pepper can, which is about 4.75" tall and 2.6" diameter. By comparison I'd say you're closer to 6x4.5 BPL, give or take a little. That makes you about average or just over, which is perfectly fine, and it's nice looking. How are you measuring?

p.s. Welcome to LPSG. FYI, even though it's a big dick site, it's kinda tongue in cheek too.
......Remember, everything in life is not about your dick.

[Edit: Oh shit, MB. Great minds think alike on simultaneous posts. Slightly different conclusions, same ballpark.]

Last edited:

D_Jed Clamp It

Experimental Member
Media
Yea people always lie about the size when they first get to LPSG. Thats the first thing i saw as soon as I opened his pics, that he is no where near eight. All of us on this site have seen some many cocks that we can pretty much tell how someone is just by looking.

I think he looks about 5.75 to 6 at the most in length
Girth wise I would say about 5

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
[Edit: Oh shit, MB. Great minds think alike on simultaneous posts. Slightly different conclusions, same ballpark.]

Yeah - well, with girth there is really nothing to measure against - girth can't really be judged by estimated diameter from one angle so I'd thought I'd be generous and say 5.5" even though, as I said, closer to 5" is more likely.

I think you're probably closer to the mark with 6" - again, I was being generous for a bone pressed measurement.

At first I thought you might just have huge hands

Funny story - when I first saw HickBoy's cock pix I could see he was girthy but figured the length to be about average due to the look of it beside his hands. But it turns out he does actually have massive hands. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Chitownbigboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Woah guys...easy...my bad...I rounded...didn't think I'd pay that close attn to the title! It's more like 7.75x5.5-5.75...sorry!! Haha thanx for the love tho...nething else neone wants to see??

jarmtarm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if you're 7.75, that means I would have about a 9 inch dick. I do not have a 9 inch dick. stop the lies, they're pointless! just be proud of what you do have.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Haha okay...i'l take a pic with a measuring tape a little later...

Cool - measure it like they do in the penis size studies. So we are all on the same page.

Standing up, penis parallel to the floor.

Ruler on top of your penis, lightly pressed against your pubic bone. Length is base to tip.

Cloth tape for your girth, about midshaft. Not tight so that it compresses, but not loose either. Take base girth too if you want to.

You've got a nice unit, be proud of it. WELCOME TO LPSG. It is a pretty friendly site, very fun and jokey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.