• 8x5 length/girth

Votes: 30 15.2%

• Total voters

lpoolschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am new to lpsg, and enjoying the site, although i have often been told i'm big by girlfriends, they do have to say that i reckon! and as my cock curves up quite a lot its hard to get a proper measurement, from my pics, would you say i was big enuf for lpsg, and wat length and girth would you say i have? thank you!

Media
I am new to lpsg, and enjoying the site, although i have often been told i'm big by girlfriends, they do have to say that i reckon! and as my cock curves up quite a lot its hard to get a proper measurement, from my pics, would you say i was big enuf for lpsg, and wat length and girth would you say i have? thank you!
I think you qualify as a lethal weapon. Have you considered harpooning as a career? Welcome to LPSG! Sam

BlkIron11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just realized it says yung and hung well im 44 and very hung..so im gonna answer anyway from the pics bro u look as if u are where u need to be..u r one of us a well built dude..welcome

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Were you in that Danielle Smith video? Hehe.

Baseballfan155

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
welcome to lpsg. but you don't need to have a monster in yer pants to be here.

I was beginning to wonder that...I thought that 7 1/2 inches wouldn't be big enough for the site...:confused:

Anyway, from the looks of your pic, you probably look like a 7" x 6" or 8" x 5". That would be my guess.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Good pics man...Thx for sharing
Welcome to LPSG =you got more than enough.
But my feelings are a bit hurt that the poll only went to 8X5.
Not fair to us 10ers:wink:
I'm 10.5=Length X 6.5-7=Girth:redface:
There's a bunch of LPSG southern bros hung this way! Enjoy anyway!
Whopper-lee

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome and you have to chime in with your measurements to see if we were close.

lpoolschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanx everyone who completed my poll and replied! i'm 6 inches girth, and my length is 7 measured straight across but 8 measured with the curve. i want to post more pix and vids, any requests?