New to LPSG: nzfauna: appreciates a good penis

D_nzfauna

Account Disabled
Media
Hi guys, I'm nzfauna and have just joined up.

I don't consider I have a large penis, but I definitely support them!

I can appreciate a good penis. Being a biologist, I am interested in the natural variation of humans, included penises.

I'm a gay guy, but that doesn't mean I'm out to convert or seduce straight men on here. I just think the human penis's form and function is cool, and my interest is independent of sexuality.

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys, I'm nzfauna and have just joined up.

I don't consider I have a large penis, but I definitely support them!

I can appreciate a good penis. Being a biologist, I am interested in the natural variation of humans, included penises.

I'm a gay guy, but that doesn't mean I'm out to convert or seduce straight men on here. I just think the human penis's form and function is cool, and my interest is independent of sexuality.

Welcome, fellow Australasian!

If you don't consider your junk to be above average, then I dread to think what what size other Kiwi fauna must be:eek:!

Cutecock87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have to agree with the rest of the bunch here, you underestemate yourself you penis is bigger then the normal guys. Because most of the peeps have a dick between the 14 and 16 cm. I read you are a bioligist.. does dat mean your a teacher or your a scienist.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I'm a gay guy... I just think the human penis's form and function is cool, and my interest is independent of sexuality.

Methinks thee doth protest the tiniest bit too much...or at least offer a little more explanation than necessary. :biggrin1:

Welcome.

D_nzfauna

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks heaps guys :)

Cutecock87 - I studied bio at uni, but I don't work in that field anymore.

Nick8 - Not sure I understood your post?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nick8 - Not sure I understood your post?

I meant to imply that the first sentence I quoted was slightly too cold and clinical and that the last part of the second was of questionable veracity. :wink: And then, without questioning your sincerity at all, I sincerely welcomed you.

Last edited:

D_nzfauna

Account Disabled
Media
Fun4: I believe JUNK is American for GENITALS :)

Nick8: Questioning my honour then? :)

On other matters... How do I gallery-ise my photos?

D_nzfauna

Account Disabled
Media
http://www.archives-gays.fr/3eme-mi-temps-652.html

Hi guys, I can't for the life of me figure out how to download this video from this (French) site (the site is fucked up), so I'm wondering if anyone else has it, or knows another site that I can download it from. I used to have it and love it, but the file became corrupted and I lost it :( Any help would be appreciated.

There is a blurb in French (translation follows):

Retour de match, cinq beaux gars musclés fêtent au champagne leur victoire. Grisés par l'alcool, la réunion dégénère en super partouze. Les positions sont sportives... fellations, sodomies et éjaculations à la chaîne. L'objectif de la caméra ne rate pas un seul instant de ces mâles dans leurs actions torrides.

Allow me to translate:

After the match, 5 gorgeous muscled men celebrate their victory with champagne. Fueled by alcohol, the get-together turns into a super orgy. The positions are athletic - sucking, fucking and cumming one after the other. The cameral doesn't miss a moment of the hot action.

Anyway, if anyone could help, I'd be most grateful ;p