New to LPSG. Wants to ask some questions too.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GLORYDICK790, Sep 8, 2009.

1. GLORYDICK790

GLORYDICK790 Member

Albums:
    Well I joined the website a couple months ago hoping to find some fun. I wasn't really gonna use it maybe meet some people and hook up. So one day after being bored on facebook. I was looking through here and I realized how vast the community is and how fun it seemed. So I have been posting a few pics every so often. So i am kind of coming to terms with my sexuality now and I think this website could help me. I love penis. I love penis very much but I have only ever been in love with a girl. I do not like chicks with dicks though not my thing. I don't like girls that much anymore too. ANYWAYS before i rant on. I am single male never really dated before would like too. I plan on being a comedian one or an anthropologist If get into one and don't get into the other I'll guess i choose that. I love Africa very much and when I have children would like to put them in afrocentric school. I hope to one day found an afrocentric art school as I think the arts are a CRUCIAL part of black culture and history. I would like to no more about the black community on here. So brothers and sisters hit me up. Hit me up if u are any race actually. I turned 18 last december and this past year my dick has grown a bit. It is 7 inches and 5 around. I hope it still grows. So the questions I wanna ask? Are there any chubby chasers on this website? because I would like to meet some and I can never find anyone from Toronto. ARE THERE A LOT OF people from toronto on here???

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Toronto here, welcome!:smile:

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome.:smile:

5. zp28

Verified Gold Member