• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New to LPSG

Nicebulge78

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, how's it going. My name is Bradlee, I live in San Francisco,CA. I'm from Kansas City, MO. I stumbled upon this sight by accident... It's amazing I thought that a guy of my statue with a big member was to keep it to women only. However I find myself looking and checking out guys with massive bulges all the time, wondering what they are packing.
Im 33 years old, I still think I'm 25 though. 5'6" tall, 150 lbs, bro/bro, tan, 8.5" cut, 5.5" girth.
I love bulging underwear, Muscular men are a +, professional athletic men with a huge package set me spinning, Athletic men wearing athletic shorts with a vpl cause me to get an instant erection, I want to smother my face in large flaccid swollen members. Self Sucking is a fantasy Just say'n.
NOT into the: classic jock strap, leather, water sports, commando in jeans.

Wanting to find the best and safest way to increase the size if my cock. I will take all the help from guys who have mastered it!

~Bradlee