new to lpsg

Krypnosis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new to this site (obviously) and just wanted to say hello! Not sure how often im going to post messages because im kind of shy...lol. Just felt to weird reading stuff here and not even making an atempt to say hi to everyone here that cares. so yah...thought i had a million things to say but i think i had a "brain queef" and can't think of anything else to say for now...lol

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm new to this site (obviously) and just wanted to say hello! Not sure how often im going to post messages because im kind of shy...lol. Just felt to weird reading stuff here and not even making an atempt to say hi to everyone here that cares. so yah...thought i had a million things to say but i think i had a "brain queef" and can't think of anything else to say for now...lol

Welcome to the group, Krypnosis. I think there are alot of members here who just hang out, enjoying the gallery, using the chatroom and reading posts. You post whenever you want.:rolleyes:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome Krypnosis. This is the most interesting site I check in on. I especially like the political bantor and the views of such a wide and diverse crowd.

Krypnosis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks! i went kind of picture crazy the night my internet got reconnected lol. started off by only wanting to take 3 or so pics...then i couldnt decide if i liked any of them. so i came up with the idea to take a lot of pics and pick the best from the litter...i just ended up uploading all of them rofl

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Nice pics, Krypnosis ... and what an excellent name you've got.
You sure don't seem shy in your gallery.
Post whenever you want ... but the more you post, the more fun you'll have.
I look forward to reading more of you.

Krypnosis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yay! i feel accepted now. Now i gotta ball up that shyness and toss it in the trash :biggrin1: