New to P.E and jelq

midwest19

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there, im 19 years old an sitting at around 7x5 and I want to get about 8+ I was looking around on the forum about the techniques...

Anyone have any links that explain what p.e and jelqing is and how to do it? thanks

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys can jelq to over 7" of mid shaft girth. When a woman feels that thickness she can orgasm and powerfully spasm in some cases for several minutes and eventually lose consciousness from the intense pleasure. After this occurs there is a danger of penis captivus, whereas your erect penis is actually stuck inside the cooch and may require third party intervention to be released. I'd try to keep your jelqing of say no more than an 8x6. This is minimally optimum for most of the lpsg members. Good Luck.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey there, im 19 years old an sitting at around 7x5 and I want to get about 8+ I was looking around on the forum about the techniques...

Anyone have any links that explain what p.e and jelqing is and how to do it? thanks

Try Thunders Place: thundersplace.com. Being driven by it’s members as opposed to commercially based sites, it possibly the best informed and unbiased PE site around.