New To Pe And Seeking Clarity On Gains!

D

deleted8726641

Hi all! I’m seeking some advice from the more experienced in PE out there .
So I’ve been using hydromax pump almost religiously for a solid 5 months and have been using the Phallosan forte for almost 3 months now, and have just added the “Phallosan plus “ to the schedule too. I’ve been strict with timing and following directions even sometimes going a bit longer with the Phallosan, and honestly , I still feel I haven’t experienced any type of gains yet . I read one study that said even after 3
Months there was no recorded growth but didn’t record growth until month 6. I know everyone has a different response to different methods too. Anyway, if anyone out there can shine a bit of light id appreciate it ! I’m not going to quit , as I told myself I probably need a solid year to see something noticeable! But I know there must be some out there that went through something similar before the “breakthrough” >_<Thanks in advance !

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
to be honest, you may be overdoing it. Rest times are important too. Cellular growth/division happens in cycles, and those require energy as well. if you're not having an uptake in caloric energy for the cells to be able to divide, then it's not really possible to happen, and certainly not quickly.

my results happened from consistency, and being sure to include rest times. if you find it "easier" to put on muscle mass, then I gather it's also easier to see gains from PE too.

D

deleted8726641

to be honest, you may be overdoing it. Rest times are important too. Cellular growth/division happens in cycles, and those require energy as well. if you're not having an uptake in caloric energy for the cells to be able to divide, then it's not really possible to happen, and certainly not quickly.

my results happened from consistency, and being sure to include rest times. if you find it "easier" to put on muscle mass, then I gather it's also easier to see gains from PE too.
Thank you very much for your advice friend ! I’ve thought about this too.
Perhapsnilnstart resting 2 days a week instead of one ?
Don’t get me wrong , there’s a increase in “plumpness” to the penis , just no length yet.

Again thank you and I’ll keep going !

D

deleted8726641

Devote yourself to the process and don’t rush the process.

It takes years and years. I’ve seen video footage of gains on PE forums and it works; you just have to devote yourself to it

Thanks for the advice friend !
yes I’m right there with you! I knew to do this properly it need to be a mindset not just a goal!”marathon not a sprint “
Thank you again and I will remain in it for the long run!

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hi all! I’m seeking some advice from the more experienced in PE out there .
So I’ve been using hydromax pump almost religiously for a solid 5 months and have been using the Phallosan forte for almost 3 months now, and have just added the “Phallosan plus “ to the schedule too. I’ve been strict with timing and following directions even sometimes going a bit longer with the Phallosan, and honestly , I still feel I haven’t experienced any type of gains yet . I read one study that said even after 3
Months there was no recorded growth but didn’t record growth until month 6. I know everyone has a different response to different methods too. Anyway, if anyone out there can shine a bit of light id appreciate it ! I’m not going to quit , as I told myself I probably need a solid year to see something noticeable! But I know there must be some out there that went through something similar before the “breakthrough” >_<Thanks in advance !
From personal experience with those devices (or similar), it sounds like you are doing too much. Your dick is probably in a state of inflammation from being over extended without much recovery time, cellular genesis (growth) doesn't occur in that state.

Take a 2 week break, then alternate between the 2 PE methods, 1 month with the Phallosan Forte or the Phallosan plus alone, 1 month pumping with the Hydromax every other day. Just remember to ramp up the intensity when you restart with each device.

You'll also have to change your attitude towards gaining, accept that it will take years/decades to see significant gains. That way you won't need to try so hard, you won't be disappointed and you won't injure yourself by doing too much too quickly. That's the lesson I learned but still I am driven to push the limits and I do injure myself from time to time, this usually occurs by not building up the intensity gradually after a long break.

I eventually focused on hydropumping alone: 20 minute sessions, 2-3 times per week, I really enjoy the temporary gains after a session, each time my cock looks bigger than ever, in a tiny way it actually is and not just because the skin is inflated with fluid. The optimum way for me to gain is to enter the pump tube erect and pump to just below the pain threshold, I'll usually kegel to expand the maximum erection size slightly, most of the time, I'm not turned on enough in my bathroom to stay rock hard so, I have to remove the pump every 5-10 minutes and work up another boner before reinsertion. I find that this targets the tunica albuginea penis structure, at worst I'll get some swelling in my foreskin (donut) but when I get a boner an hour or two after my session, my cock is usually harder and bigger than ever.
It's taken a few years to gain my latest 5 mm so I've stopped measuring weekly. My first gains came quickly with a similar 3 times per week pumping method - 1 inch gain in one year but further gains came less quickly over time.

Reactions: deleted8726641
D

deleted8726641

thank you dongalong for your very extensive answer! I will absolutely take this advice on board ! yes i have changed my mindset to 10 years now. ive come to understand it takes about 5-10 years to see an inch gain. appreciate your response!