New To Pumping, Need Equipment

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well, the great news is aside from the search bar in the message board being very easy to access... between air and water pumping you're generally good. water is advised for permanent gains, since our bodies are mostly water, and sessions (especially at the beginning (first 4 months)) should not exceed 15 min, every other or every 3 days.

with the pandemic, this is as good a time as any to get started :p

fil3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well, the great news is aside from the search bar in the message board being very easy to access... between air and water pumping you're generally good. water is advised for permanent gains, since our bodies are mostly water, and sessions (especially at the beginning (first 4 months)) should not exceed 15 min, every other or every 3 days.

Thanks man.

D

deleted1774761

What he said!

Reactions: fil3

If you do air pumping, get a pump with a gauge. Stay between 5 to 7 psi. You could go up to 10 to 15 psi, but only stay there for less than a minute. Good luck.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I checked a ton of posts and bathmate seemed to be popular. Attached is what I ordered . Soon as I get, will post my first before pic and first time trying PE
the good thing is you followed their advice in buying with what is closer to your current size, instead of just with what you want to be. Do not forget you can always get a larger one after if you want to go even bigger.

fil3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the good thing is you followed their advice in buying with what is closer to your current size, instead of just with what you want to be. Do not forget you can always get a larger one after if you want to go even bigger.
I’m 6.2 right now, figure it’ll take a while to get to 7 . Looking to enjoy the experience. Seems like going too fast will cause bruises. Otherwise I would have jumped to 10 incher.

I checked a ton of posts and bathmate seemed to be popular. Attached is what I ordered . Soon as I get, will post my first before pic and first time trying PE

Was thinking of getting the same model to try in the shower. Would you recommend it?