New To Pumping Questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by NoLimits, Jul 14, 2007.

1. NoLimits

NoLimits New Member

Hello, new pumper here. My Vacutech gear arrived yesterday, and I had my first workout last night. I did 3 20-minute sets, never exceeding 2.5 hg. I did a fair amount of research before I decided to start pumping, but I still have a few questions.

#1-After going into the tube soft, I noticed that my penis definitely grew in length and girth, but I did not approach the size of my normal 100% erection ( I am 7x5.5). Most of the photographs I've seen online have pumpers sporting penises far in excess of their "normal" size. Is this a matter of simply more time, patience, and pressure?

#2-I'm using a Vacutech VT9000 pump with a 2x9 cylinder. It also has a pressure release lever on the handle, which releases all the vacuum at once. Is this how I am supposed to remove the cylinder? Or is there another method? Not sure exactly how it works.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.:smile:

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Hey NoLimits

This will take some time and maybe higher pressure 2.5 seems low try to up it to 3-4. Max should be at about 5 hg. I use 5hg pretty much for everything and up it only near the last 5 mins of entire session. You should also start pumping with a hardon.

My vaccum release is on my pump/handle as well and I normally release the vaccum slowy via this method. My pump can be disconnected from the pump.

-D1-

3. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Congratulations on starting with pumping! I have a Vacutech thickwall cylinder myself.

There's nothing wrong with 2.5 inHg. Three 20 minute sets may be a bit much for just starting out. I might suggest one 20 minute set with some jelqing before and after the set, and not every day, at least to start with.

Releasing the pressure at the end to be able to remove the cylinder is fine.

4. peter81

peter81 New Member

OK, I finally did it and ordered the damn thing. I ordered the same thing you did "NoLimits" $400 it better talk dirty to me too!

5. seahorses

seahorses Member

I've got a feeling you're going to be dissapointed; that's a lot of money to pay for a pump and cylinder. Cylinders aren't that difficult tgo make, if you can find the right material, and shopping around you can get the valves and hand pump with guage for a reasonable price; I think I paied around $60 - $70 for a hand pump from Newart, but now I just use a bit of tube and use mouth pressure, going by feel.

6. pdxpony

pdxpony Active Member

Albums:
    That, and the fact that pumping doesn't do a whole lot unless you spend hours per day. Don't get me wrong, I love pumping, but it's only because of the temprorary inflation thing.

7. elsid

elsid New Member

what is jelqing??

8. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Good question. The scientific rationale for penile growth via exercise comes from a technique which has been established in traditional medicine for 30 years. Used in orthopaedic and plastic surgery, tissue growth via traction has consistently used to increase tissue mass by subjecting body tissue to gentle, but sustained force. The technique has been used to lengthen bones, and to grow new skin cells. It has also been successfully applied to penis enlargement using a mechanical traction device.

The penis is consists of three areas; the Corpus Spongisum, which is responsible for the transport of urine and semen, and the Corpora Cavernosa. The Corpora Cavernosa, two chambers which have a rich supply of blood vessels and cell spaces into which these blood vessels transport blood every time you experience an erection. Penis enlargement through exercise is achieved by using the same techniques as traction, but without any mechanical intervention. The necessary traction is provided via highly targeted exercises which are carried out daily for approximately 15 minutes. When applied consistently, this exercise causes cells of the Corpora Cavernosa to multiply, leading to an increase in cellular mass, which has two effects - the first being to increase the size of the cell spaces into which blood can flow - the more blood, the larger the penis, and the second being to increase the actual number of cells, again increasing the potential of the penis to expand in size through increased uptake of blood. Since the penis contains blood whether it's erect or not, a penis which is exposed to exercise will experience increases in both flaccid and erect states, since the more blood it can hold, the larger it will be.

Just some nice info for the hesitant people.

I do believe diet would play a large role in gains aswell. You must keep the body healthy, detoxified, and anabolic(which just means tissue building). No supplements are necessary to make the body anabolic all a person would need is food. Food is the most anabolic substance you an put into your body. So why not put high grade fuel(haelth food) into your body rather than low grade fuel(junk food) i think one who learns about nutritional health, and exercise along with the pumping jelquing would be far better off than one who does not.

Draft saved Draft deleted