New to relationships

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey
Ive just begun my first relationship with a guy. Im 19 btw. Well we have been going on dates for about 5 weeks now and have been official for about a week. We are taking things slow cos this is both our first relationship. We have kissed or done any of that stuff, we have snuggled up to each other in the movies and stuff and we hug each other when we see each other. My friends say im taking it to slow and that i should just pash him, but i dont wanna force it and fuck things up, im happy with the speed we are going, and i have had no incling of a complaint from him.

So i was just wondering if u guys think im going to slow, or should i try and speed things up, i dont wanna fuck things up cos i really like this guy.

Matt

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KoolKat said:
Ive just begun my first relationship with a guy. Im 19 btw.

At 19 years of age, you can afford to take it slow. Why the hurry? If you are both comfortable with the pace, carry on.

If you are 90, you might want to hurry it up a bit....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I agree with Matt.

Talk about it. Ask him what he wants in the relationship. Talk to him about how he feels about the progression of it, sexually. Does he want to do more kissing?? Perhaps, if you felt comfortable and wanted to speed things up a little, you could kiss him, and let your hands begin to wander a bit...Just to get himused to it. Then, if he starts doing it, maybe he will continue by sliding his hands inter a more personal area.

I am all for taking things slow. Good for you, for not jumping into sex right away.

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I meant we have not kissed yet, only on the cheek when we said goodbye to each other, but i sorta pressed it and i sorta got the feeling he wasnt comfortable, it was the night he asked me out i sed that now im his bf do i get a kiss goodbye, and he sorta sed yeh but only on the cheek, so im not gonna press it at the mo.

But yeh im gonna talk to him about it next time we are alone and relaxed, see how he feels about it.

thanks guys
matt

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what you say, it sounds like you are both comfortable with the pace. Nobody can tell you how fast or slow you can go but the two of you. Definately talk about it, because learning to communicate openly and honestly is the most important thingyou can learn to do. Good luck, and congrats on your first relationship!!!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
KoolKat said:
... i sorta got the feeling he wasnt comfortable, it was the night he asked me out i sed that now im his bf do i get a kiss goodbye, and he sorta sed yeh but only on the cheek...

matt

Don't let your friends dictate the pace of things. As the others said, have a discussion with him and find out if he is comfortable with kissing and the other "stuff".

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys
Just thought id give an update lol,

Well me and my partner have been together for 8 weeks now. We are still taking it slow, but he is coming to my place friday night and he is gonna stay the night :S i have never had a boy stay over before or a girl for that matter so i am rather excited and nervous about it, i dont know if anything will happen or not, i told him we have a spare bed so if he doesnt feel comfortable then he can sleep in there. But yeh the possibility of something happening is greater :p. so it should be fun no matter what.

Matt

Reactions: dreamer20

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
KoolKat said:
Hey guys

Well me and my partner have been together for 8 weeks now. We are still taking it slow, but he is coming to my place friday night and he is gonna stay the night :S i have never had a boy stay over before or a girl for that matter so i am rather excited and nervous about it, i dont know if anything will happen or not, i told him we have a spare bed so if he doesnt feel comfortable then he can sleep in there. But yeh the possibility of something happening is greater :p. so it should be fun no matter what.

Matt

YEA MATT!!!

Fuck his brains out, buddy.:tongue:

Or, just have a nice quiet evening, with some kissing and see where it leads.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KoolKat said:
Hey guys

Well me and my partner have been together for 8 weeks now. We are still taking it slow, but he is coming to my place friday night and he is gonna stay the night ... yeh the possibility of something happening is greater :p. so it should be fun no matter what.

Matt

Glad to hear that things are progressing nicely.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KoolKat said:
We are still taking it slow, but he is coming to my place friday night and he is gonna stay the night :S i have never had a boy stay over before or a girl for that matter so i am rather excited and nervous about it,

All the best for you both, and may it go well.

Reactions: dreamer20