New to sexual experiences..........premature.....sometimes

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by suspicioussandwich, Jan 17, 2011.

1. suspicioussandwich

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I've never had sex but have done oral several times over the years.

Here's my issue. Sometimes, I get off crazy fast; like 10 seconds! But other times, I can last for as long as I want and have to jack off to cum. What's the deal? The thing I don't like is that I tend to get off prematurely more often than lasting. But I can't figure out what the difference is. Is it because I'm new to sexual stuff?

I don't know if this is related, but after I pee, for about 30 seconds or so it drips out like a tea pot haha. Probably 6-8 times before it stops. Is this a sign of some related symptom?

Thanks guys!

2. Seogra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Orgasm control - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hydration has a lot to do with it. If I'm well hydrated and turned on enough, I can cum in seconds if I want to(or control it). If I'm a little dehydrated, I last 10+ minutes without effort. If I'm really dehydrated, I'll go 30 minutes plus if I can even cum at all.

As far as peeing goes, just watch what the guy at the urinal next to you does. ;D Just kidding, don't do that. Squirt it out, don't let it drip out.

3. suspicioussandwich

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's very interesting. I have never heard of hydration being a factor. I will have to test this theory! : p

Thanks for the link. I will look into that, bro!

4. D_Phishwicke Phluffer

D_Phishwicke Phluffer Account Disabled

can also be stress or comfort level. if something about one of the times made you uncomfortable, stressed, nervous that can definitely lead to getting off too quickly.

5. suspicioussandwich

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know, the times I did get off quickly I was really nervous and stressed. I bet that had a big factor in it. The situation wasn't exactly ideal (car fun anyone? lol) and I was nervous about getting off too soon.

6. SparkyNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes when I'm nervous this happens to me too. But, here's a fun way to flip this to your advantage......if you pop too quickly, turn to your girl/guy and tell him "now that I came once, I can devote all my energy to making you feel really good" then eat her/him out for a few mins wile ur dick recovers and then on round 2 you will be able to fuck him/her until they can't even remember how it started. After you cum once, ur nice and desensitized.
    Happened to me once with a super got french boy (less than a minute)......I did just that and we kept going for almost two hours, really rough and energetic, he kept having to dup for water breaks cause it was like a workout, but I was able to keep going until he was satisfied.

7. suspicioussandwich

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn! Thanks foe the tip man. I think that makes sense. If I pop early for whatever reason, time to please them and then when I'm back in business, go for it. I'll let you guys know how that works out for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted