new to site and I have never seen a huge cock in person

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by miked1809, Oct 19, 2011.

1. miked1809

miked1809 New Member

I am a straight male and would never want a boyfriend or to kiss or cuddle with a man. But for some reason I jerk off to huge cocks. I think about touching them, sucking them, and making them cum. I don't like to see guys faces in videos just their cocks if they have a really big one. I have an average size one and I am good looking. I am curious to see a monster cock in person but don't know what I would be comfortable doing. Does any other guy have a big cock obsession and yet still love pussy in every way and woman's bodies?

2. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

I know I do, a lot of guys here seem to be the same. They're primairly straight, but a big thick cock is their weakness.

Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy it. Maybe we can get you to see one in person ;)

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    First...WELCOME to lpsg...

A lot of us have an obsession (maybe size is not important), and still love pussy, too..
    To me, that is being BI...

4. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

miked81 you are 100% str8 of course.. I m 199% str8 and many members here are even if they like to compare their own size to big sizes... we admire big cock 'cause we would like to have it ATTACHED to our groins... not 'cause we would like to have it INSIDE our bodies... I hate the view of male bodies and cocks but like the chance to compare my size to others mainly to know where I am in the sizes ranking.. thi is why I would like to know what's the exact length,girth and width of the world's real biggest cock... I hope I was clear enough... Ah.. I think I would like to see a huge cock in person too but just to compare...

6. parchissi

Gold Member

Greetings and welcome to you. Good to have u here at lpsg. Enjoy the journey. Cheers.

7. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

welcome and have fun here...

Draft saved Draft deleted