New to the board

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all,

I'm new to this board. I've been on another womens board discussing sex for the past few months and felt that my experiences didn't match up with any of the women there. I'm 40 and have been very happily married for 20 years. The thing that attracted me here was the topic...huge penises. My husband is a little over 10 inches long and 8 inches around. I guess my issue with the other board was that almost all of the women there said that size really didn't make that much of a difference to them. They just couldn't believe that a relatively small gal like me (5'3, 115 lbs) could ever take such a large man let alone love it. There also seemed to be an common sentiment that they would much rather have an average sized guy who was a great lover than a huge guy who didn't know what to do. Well...what about the huge guy who is an incredible lover! Anyway, this site appears to have a number of women who understand where I'm coming from. I'm looking forward to talking with you. Oh, Happy Valentines Day!!

Kat

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi and welcome - Kat

Do you mind me asking you a personal question?

Were you always size compatable with you man or did you have to learn to accomodate his size?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Feb 16 2005, 01:08 AM
Hi and welcome - Kat

Do you mind me asking you a personal question?

Were you always size compatable with you man or did you have to learn to accomodate his size?
[post=283495]Quoted post[/post]​

Good question. Once I'm warmed up I don't have any trouble taking all of him. I remember the first time we had sex...way back when I was 19. I had only been with a couple of other guys who were average in size. When I saw my dh's penis I thought "No way is that going to fit". But it did! I distinctly remember thinking what an unbelievable feeling. From dh's perspective I was unique. He is 10 years older than I am and had a lot of sexual partners before me. Of them, only one...a woman in her mid-forties could take all of him. He actually couldn't believe that I didn't have any issues with his size (especially the thickness). Since then I realized that I am very large (vagina wise) and definetely prefer being filled as much as possible. The deepest I normally take (with a extra large dildo) is about 12 inches. The thickest I usually take is around 9 inches (again, a dildo).

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome, Kat & I had to stretch to accomodate my partner's size. He is much more sexually experienced then I was & also says that I have the tightest fit ever.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Kat.

I have been wondering for some time why the size thing has been a one sided deabte and why women such as those you encountered on other sites want to perpetuate the one size fits all myth. Granted the vagina is far more flexible than an erection, but there is still a great variety. My own experience as an 8x6ish man has been that I was too much for some and not enough for others - I don't see why either sex should have problems with this.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Feb 18 2005, 01:54 AM
Thank you Kat.

I have been wondering for some time why the size thing has been a one sided deabte and why women such as those you encountered on other sites want to perpetuate the one size fits all myth. Granted the vagina is far more flexible than an erection, but there is still a great variety. My own experience as an 8x6ish man has been that I was too much for some and not enough for others - I don't see why either sex should have problems with this.
[post=284187]Quoted post[/post]​

I think for probably 90% of women and men size isn't an issue since they fall within the "normal" size range. Those men or women have never had to deal with a hugely hung guy or a woman with an enormous vagina. I just don't think most of those women realize that there are a few of us who are naturally just extremely roomy. A couple of OBGyns that I've been to have actually commented on how large I am inside. If you couple that with the fact that I love to be stuffed to the max...well then you have a woman who can take just about anything out there. Anyway, it is nice to find a site where there are women built like me and guys who can appreaciate them. I also think I am extremely lucky to actually be married to a guy that matches up with me size wise. It's not why I married him of course but it is a nice benefit!

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kat, I enjoy reading your posts. Hope you stick around.

If you don't mind me asking... has your partner had trouble finding a condom that fits comfortably? I'm asking because 8 inches is extremely rare and huge compared to the average of less than 5.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some I believe have laughed at this site, but actually beyond the silliness there is a lot that people can learn, and I am no different.

I think why men remain concerned about their size is that even when they are lucky to have found the perfect fit, that perfect fit does not mean stuffed to the point of allowing no further insertion. Your hubby and I are in a similar situation, I ended up with a wonderfully size compatable partner (by luck or design still puzzles me) but for both of us there is still room for manoeuvre and I suppose it is this that places the seed in our minds whteher our partners would like more.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Dilznick@Feb 18 2005, 01:40 PM
Kat, I enjoy reading your posts. Hope you stick around.

If you don't mind me asking... has your partner had trouble finding a condom that fits comfortably? I'm asking because 8 inches is extremely rare and huge compared to the average of less than 5.
[post=284286]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm glad to be here! I wish I could answer your question about condom size. We actually have never used them. Early in our relationship I was on the pill and 15 years ago my husband had a vasectomy. It's been only skin against skin!

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lordpendragon@Feb 18 2005, 01:47 PM
Some I believe have laughed at this site, but actually beyond the silliness there is a lot that people can learn, and I am no different.

I think why men remain concerned about their size is that even when they are lucky to have found the perfect fit, that perfect fit does not mean stuffed to the point of allowing no further insertion. Your hubby and I are in a similar situation, I ended up with a wonderfully size compatable partner (by luck or design still puzzles me) but for both of us there is still room for manoeuvre and I suppose it is this that places the seed in our minds whteher our partners would like more.
[post=284289]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, we are all stuck with our physical traits and there isn't a whole lot (besides radical surgery) that we can do about it. Even with my husband buried all the way there is still room. However, that extra room allows us to get as wild as we want. That being said, I do like to bottom out (around 12 inches) and that is what we use the extra large dildo for. My husband actually gets turned on by how much I can take...I know...kind of weird.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat@Feb 16 2005, 10:50 AM
The thickest I usually take is around 9 inches (again, a dildo).
[post=283612]Quoted post[/post]​
I was going through some old threads I replied to, and couldn't help but noticing this specific post. 9 inches, are you sure? I recently bought a BAM dildo for my girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure it's less than that (no matter what it says on the box). I'd say it's probably closer to 8"

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Kat@Feb 15 2005, 01:17 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to this board. I've been on another womens board discussing sex for the past few months and felt that my experiences didn't match up with any of the women there. I'm 40 and have been very happily married for 20 years. The thing that attracted me here was the topic...huge penises. My husband is a little over 10 inches long and 8 inches around. I guess my issue with the other board was that almost all of the women there said that size really didn't make that much of a difference to them. They just couldn't believe that a relatively small gal like me (5'3, 115 lbs) could ever take such a large man let alone love it. There also seemed to be an common sentiment that they would much rather have an average sized guy who was a great lover than a huge guy who didn't know what to do. Well...what about the huge guy who is an incredible lover! Anyway, this site appears to have a number of women who understand where I'm coming from. I'm looking forward to talking with you. Oh, Happy Valentines Day!!

Kat
[post=283109]Quoted post[/post]​

Kat.....

Welcome, To LPSG.

I too am new..Think you will enjoy the chat.

blackwood

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/quote]
I was going through some old threads I replied to, and couldn't help but noticing this specific post. 9 inches, are you sure? I recently bought a BAM dildo for my girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure it's less than that (no matter what it says on the box). I'd say it's probably closer to 8"
[post=293329]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I'm not sure what the name of this dildo is but it is a tiny bit less than 9" around and 10.5" long. My husband brought it back from Europe about five years ago. The other one I bought and it is called "Dick Rambone". That one in fact is less than 8" (7.75" around).

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Kat+Mar 23 2005, 10:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kat &#064; Mar 23 2005, 10:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I&#39;m not sure what the name of this dildo is
[post=293368]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Nah, you said it...

<!--QuoteBegin-Kat
@Feb 14 2005, 08:43 PM
For me it is a couple of extra large dildos. One is called "Dick Rambone" the other "BAM". For me, once I have my first orgasm I feel a really strong urge to be filled. Either of these works wonders&#33;&#33; LOL.
[post=283150]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10852&st=15

Well then I guess it depends on how you measure it ;)