New to the boards, am I "hung"?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Short&Thick, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Short&Thick

Short&Thick Member

Hi everybody,

I've been reading these boards for about as long as I can remember. I've got a question. I'm somewhat obese, about six feet tall. I've always considered myself to be on the small, or even micro side of things. Flaccid, I'm probably no more than two inches in length.

Erect, I'm about five or six depending on how excited I am. Girthwise, I am 5.5 inches around. Is that a respectable girth? I've always been obese. I'm at the upper end of the 200 lb range now after being in the mid-400s, so I know that in reality, a lot of fat has probably been hiding my penis.

I live in Southern California, am 33 years old, a virgin, due mainly to feeling inadequate about myself and my size (that would be weight (too big) and penis (too small, IMHO)).

Larry

2. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Hi Short and Think. I'll let some of the guys chime in on the penis questions...they know more than me. Congrats on the weight loss that you've already accomplished.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Welcome, Short & Thick. Your dick size is fine. If I were you, I'd worry less about that, and more about how to feel better about myself by changing things I had control over.

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Don't worry yourself over your size of your penis and your body weight. I think that people are attracted to confidence and brain substance. The best sex organ is your mind. So, what if you are 7 inches, 6 inches, or 3.22275 inches. You tell that sexual partner of yours "Yeah I have six inches of cock. I have really big hands. Strong arms. A talented tongue and a really dirty and resourceful mind. I am determined to make you feel good." Be yourself. Be into your partner. Read up on tantric sex practices. A good book to read "The Multi-Orgasmic Male" by Mantak Chia and Douglas Arava. Foreplay is very good. Set the mood. Simmer your partner for the rolling boil.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thanks for the book recommendation, invisibleman- I'm gonna have to check that out.

6. padlock

padlock New Member

Don't worry about flacid size either bro, I can clock in at under the 3 inch mark quite often.

7. RideRocket

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy the group!

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

There's a book for women as well by the same authors and if you don't want that-- then there's "The Multi-Orgasmic Couple" by Mantak Chia (It has both books together.) Has some Joy of Sex type illustrations in it.

Draft saved Draft deleted