New to the forum

Atlantic archipelago

Sexy Member
Media
Newcastle upon Tyne, England,United Kingdom
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello all,

My name is Nick from Newcastle in England. New to this forum and just seeing what it's all about. I hope to find my through okay. I like a range of guys and looking forward to speaking to some of you.

I think I can't post messages to people individually. Is this something that is allowed after a certain period of time?

Best wishes,

Nick

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What's it all about Nick? This site is a discussion forum for both women and men. You can get/give relationship advice, discuss celebrities, music, comedies, movies, books, etc., arrange social groups and find companionship here. Take time to explore the site and interact with our members. Have fun and welcome to lpsg! :sun: :D :sun:

johannjones

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello all,

My name is Nick from Newcastle in England. New to this forum and just seeing what it's all about. I hope to find my through okay. I like a range of guys and looking forward to speaking to some of you.

I think I can't post messages to people individually. Is this something that is allowed after a certain period of time?

Best wishes,

Nick
I have booked a room at the Grand Hotel Gosforth Park for Thursday 26th January

NE3 5HN

What3words - dimes.faces.coins

I have used this hotel before and the good side of it is it's very anonymous. There are bars in the hotel and many people come and go so noone on reception will bother you or ask where you are going.

We will have 2 sessions 4.30pm to 6pm and 8pm to 10pm

These will be primarily wank/suck/compare sessions - nothing too heavy for newcomers and those just 'curious'...!
I am sure some will want to fuck/get fucked but this is by no means necessary

The only way to get an invite is for me to see your face and cock pix - I need to know who's coming

These will not be saved or shared

I also need your mobile number so on the day you can call me and I know who it is calling - you will then be given the room number

I will not answer withheld numbers

If you don't like the rules then feel free to organise your own session!

My number is 07926 113090 but this phone is not switched on every day (sometimes just once a week) BUT it will be on the day

Feel free to pm me with your pix and number on here, by text or KIK - johannjones or Fab Guys - johannjones

I am a genuine guy who loves group sessions - I have organised many and attended even more!

Reactions: BillM