new to the game (pumps)

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Tavorisj, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Tavorisj

Tavorisj New Member

Albums:
    im thinkn bout gettn a lil bigger.. how much does a pump really cost.. & is it worth it...my friend said use a vacuum cleaner but i think he was being funny

2. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Both Vacu Tech and Pump Toys offer starter kits. If your going to spend the money get a kit with a good pump, a nice tube, and lube. I bought a Vacu Tech kit, about 3 years ago, have had no issues. Over that time, I am thicker and a bit longer. When hard, I feel that my cock is rock hard and more sensitive. To me it's worth it, I have also bought a Bull Master from Pump Toys, that's a large tube that works both the cock and balls. The effect is different from a single tube that works only on the cock. My goal is to stretch my ball sack lower and grow my balls. After an hour in the BM my balls become about 50% larger, and my sack is larger, the effect of having larger balls lasts for several days. Hope this helps?

#2 Mogluver, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    I clicked this thread because I saw it in the sidebar and though it was about shoes. :biggrin1:

Carry on!

4. dajay92

dajay92 New Member

lol.. Good 1

5. Elngyn

Elngyn Well-Known Member

Albums:
    good advice Mog...Tav you can also look back to a post i made on the subject for advice or ask any ? on my page directly

Draft saved Draft deleted