New to the group, from NYC...

tbox77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's up... I'm new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 28 and live in Manhattan. Love meeting new peeps near and far! I'm gay, white, 6'0", 160#, very masculine, laid-back, and love reading the posts on here. Especially loved the crazy-ass video of that guy shooting about a gallon of jizz all over the place... What the hell?! :D I want that...

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbox77 said:
What's up... I'm new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 28 and live in Manhattan. Love meeting new peeps near and far! I'm gay, white, 6'0", 160#, very masculine, laid-back, and love reading the posts on here. Especially loved the crazy-ass video of that guy shooting about a gallon of jizz all over the place... What the hell?! :D I want that...

sup man hit me up...i'm in the city all the time...BIFFtheSTIFF on aim/aol

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tbox77 said:

Welcome big guy!
You may want to drop a line in the "meet and greet" section too. Newbies are very welcome here!

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
Hi. It's always good--and rare--to have another New Yorker around. I hope we meet up sometime and can share some stories.