New to the group from SW Virginia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ckcb4u2, Feb 9, 2012.

1. ckcb4u2

ckcb4u2 New Member

Hello, glad to find a group I can relate to. I have an (almost) 8" penis that is extremely thick, and my wife will not have sex with me anymore. I have been seeing a therapist for depression, and a marriage counselor to try and save my 30 year marriage. Any advise or encouragement would be appreciated.

Thanks,

ckcb4u2:frown1:

2. onenuttertoo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Get her a dildo as thick as you are and let her practice (get used to it in her own time) and if it's not something other than you being too thick, things should work out. Be very communicative about everything. Good luck.

3. eargnai

eargnai Member

Albums:
    i dont believe a word of it

4. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

only now after 30 years marriage she's refusing to have sex with you???!!!! I think there is something else going on, like her menopause and a natural reduction in sex drive

5. ckcb4u2

ckcb4u2 New Member

This has increasingly become a problem in the last six months. Her sex drive is still there, and I should elaborate more about the issue. We do have "sex", but it is only oral now as we both still enjoy it. However, after her hysterectomy, she complained about pain (even with additional lubrication). I have always had to be careful not to go too deep, but she has always told me how she loved feeling so "full". Now, she prefers me to use a smaller dildo as I suck and lick her clit. I have tried to set up an appointment with a counselor, but she doesn't think there is a "problem". I feel she is not trying as hard as I am to make it work.

Draft saved Draft deleted