New to the Group

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
index.php

I posted a pic of myself recently and got a whole lot of compliments and positive feedback, as well as posted in the meet & greet section just looking for input... while I really do love the admiration & compliments (so feel free lol) I was looking for more feedback...

Like I said in the other thread, I've always known that I was "pretty well hung" but never really thought of myself as THAT huge. I have had difficulties before with partners struggling to take it if you will & many of my encounters have been very slow & gentle for the entire duration... I have to tell you that I don't mind being slow & gentle, but eventually want to build up to a nice steady pound - only been able to do so on a few occasions. Do you guys think that I'm really so big that I'll ALWAYS have to be really slow?

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I noticed that you are 50/50 so are you referring to guys and girls....Couldn't really tell you much about the guys taking you but I have definitely been with women who enjoy a good pounding from a guy your size and bigger....So they are out there....

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now thats a big dick. How big did you say you were?
Out of curiosity ( and i've always wondered this) as a large man, and being that your 50/50, who had the most difficulty handling all your "manhood" ....if you will.....

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Alley Blue@Oct 26 2005, 08:13 AM
Now thats a big dick. How big did you say you were?
Out of curiosity ( and i've always wondered this) as a large man, and being that your 50/50, who had the most difficulty handling all your "manhood" ....if you will.....
[post=355428]Quoted post[/post]​

hey alley, thanks for the compliments... honestly, both girls & guys have had trouble. At the same time I've also been with both & was able to pound very hard, but those times have been few. I have no problem at all with slow & tender, but I guess it gets a little old when that's ALL you can do... I definitely like to pound

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not much new to say, but yeah, you'll have to get used to going slow and gentle, and hope to work up to full speed and getting more into it and "pounding" them. It's just the way it is/ :shrug:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Jeremy@Oct 26 2005, 12:33 PM
Not much new to say, but yeah, you'll have to get used to going slow and gentle, and hope to work up to full speed and getting more into it and "pounding" them. It's just the way it is/ :shrug:
[post=355484]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks bro... so I take it you have the same issue? Are you bigger than me?

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all if you can slide your cock in without any previous foreplay/loosening up, you don't want to be with them!
I would say that most of the time you will have to take it nice and slow and easy to start to ease them in to adjusting to your size but after a few minutes they should be fine for you to pound away. Well, that's how I am at least. :pals:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@Oct 27 2005, 01:22 PM
First of all if you can slide your cock in without any previous foreplay/loosening up, you don't want to be with them!
I would say that most of the time you will have to take it nice and slow and easy to start to ease them in to adjusting to your size but after a few minutes they should be fine for you to pound away. Well, that's how I am at least. :pals:
[post=355968]Quoted post[/post]​

Well MJ, all I can say is that I'd love to practice with you...