new to the pump

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tpd, Jul 12, 2010.

1. tpd

tpd Member

I am new to a pump have done it 3 times & dont see any enlargement insjde the tube, does this take time to happen? Also I cant see how you get it off your cock the one I bought has a seal that you out it in to which is quite tight.

2. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it is one of those mail order, "all in one" designs, they are a novelty, not a tool. You know, rubber bicycle inner tube for the base seal, a rubber bulb you squeeze to evacuate the bore of the cylinder - much like a hospitals' blood pressure meter.

If you spent the bucks on a quality "kit", you will have a hand pump separated by some flexible tubing, The pump will have a vacuum gauge dial on it graduated in "In. HG", quick release tubing ends that will hold vacuum when you unplug the tubing, etc. etc.

Beginning routine mixed with stretch and jelq exercises should not see your first sessions in the tube more than 10 minutes after pulling 3~6 In. HG in vacuum. Lower than that does little. Higher than that - does damage. We need more details about the equipment that you are using, as there are "toys and novelties" out there and then there is some serious hardware to get the job done. Kinda like the difference between a JD LA-145 and a X-300 select series. ;D

3. tpd

tpd Member

it has all you describe except I dont think it has quick release

4. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh goodie, then it is just a matter of working it into a routine. If you are totally new as you say, then try it out two/tree times a day, spread over the day at no more than 6" Hg, no less than 3" Hg for ten minutes at a time. Combine it with stretches, jelqs and heating and it should start producing results. For a good basic idea of what a beginner's routine would be like, cruise threads here by Big Al OR - Thunder's place is free to browse. Get a look at their manual:

Penis Enlargement Manual

5. homelesswombat

homelesswombat New Member

Hey double digit,
    3 sets spread out over the day? I've been PE'ing for over 5 years and just started pumping the last 6 months. I've been doing 10mins x 3 all together every other day. That's the standard recommendation I've heard usually. I'm just asking because I'm wondering if this works better and if you speak from personal experience. I'm just curious because I'd really like to know what truly works when it comes to pumping.

6. tpd

tpd Member

I can get nowhere near the results I have seen I am 6 x 5 is it possible for me to fill an 8 x 6 & be able to use it on the wife it just seems to go flacid

7. homelesswombat

homelesswombat New Member

Sorry it doesn't work like that tpd. It takes a long time of consistent pumping to go from 6x5 to 8x6. Read this guide if you dare: Pumper's Guide

The info is good but the pics are not so much if you're a straight guy.

8. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a great place to start - I often do just that, spreading it over a 3x/day thing, no more than 2-3 days in a row, at least a day off to rest and recover in between 2~3 days of routine. You will find that as you perform the stretches, jelqs and pumping that your flaccid and stretched length measurements tend to vary - sometimes appear smaller than they would otherwise be UNTIL you had rest and recovery/healing time.

I will refrain from posting exact details of my routine as it will give a false sense of security in pushing limitations and creating injury for novices.

I *do not* do what would be considered safe for beginners as part of a "normal" personal routine.

Low and slow from the go - and you'll pack on measurements that are truly and definitively YOURS for the keeping without interfering with a normal sex life - and certainly will keep you in the clear as far as injury is concerned.

Trust me, it takes one accident - like use of a slightly too large tube and sucking a nut up into it to put your mind off the idea for a LONG time. And if you break in routine for more than a week, you GOT TO START slow and low *again* to recondition yourself to the regimen.

I cannot stress this enough - pumping alone does so little in the overall big picture of things. For a temporary fluff up and looking impressive - sure! Knock yourself out. :D You will find that when used in the function of erectile dysfunction - a pump kit ALSO employs a cock ring to retain some of the engorgement.

Start off with REALISTIC goals, and it helps to keep a personal log - or a sharpie marker to tic off stages on the side of the tube. ;D Whatever works to help you realize that things ARE working! If you are truly 6 x 5, then start with a tube that can be found bundled in with many "novice" kits. Any *length* is okay to use. WIDTH is critical. Always size a tube that is only .25" larger in diameter than your own natural girth. So for you, a 9 x 5.25" tube will be an awesome starting point.

MIX UP ROUTINE! Get it into your noggin to add stretches, whether you hang weights, perform it manually; combined with jelqs and *APPLIED HEAT* and kegels. Spread the routine out through the day in set and stages to prevent boredom and loss of interest. It's a long road you have set yourself down *but* - find ways of entertaining yourself and entrenching discipline in your routine and you will close in on your goals. Keep in mind, it will take TIME. Physical health, age, resilience and healing all play important and UNKNOWN factors in this too. So go at your own pace. Fall short of a goal in a specific, realistic timeframe? Well, shift it down the road some and try different techniques - the log will help you reflect on what seems to work best without *injuring* yourself.

Not only you, but the wifey-poo needs to be happy with what happens. Overdo it with the pump all by itself - and you will temporarily incur self-inflicted *impotence*. So please keep that in mind as well as your safety and comfort. And DO expect to feel sore, "used" - possibly in a refractory period though you never ejaculated when you get into routine AT FIRST. :D

Another good source of valuable info there too, and remember too - NO TWO people will react to this material and techniques exactly the same. I had a REALLY tough time "breaking" what felt like a hard set limit just outside of 8". It took a combination of techniques and vacuum pumping to break down that barrier and keep on going. But it's been a STRUGGLE since, I no longer "gain easily" as I did when I first got into it - found a routine and stuck to my guns on it.

That's the hardest part - being consistent and practical about it. Sometimes you have to put the toys down and keep a job, home, etc. ;>

9. pe_pumper

pe_pumper Member

Albums:
    Hometown: Philippines. Travelling on different cou
    Hey duble digit,
    do you know whereelse can i find the link for the "pumper's guide"? the link is no longer working. thanks!

10. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    tigerpumping.com has a great guide. I've introduced my ideas to my girl, and when I pump, I gain a good 1" in girth, and i'm packing the tube constantly after 2 months use.

It's great, and i'm looking to get a monster tube. I just love the feeling in my shorts with this monster.

11. luna1388888888

Albums:
    I pump 4-5 hours per day,you must be consistant and patient,but your gains will become visible after you condition your penis to hadle more pressure and keep increasing the pressure with every session but start out slow if your a beginner.

Draft saved Draft deleted