New to the site!

Tunemaster10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone! I'm new on here, so I thought I would introduce myself. I am fairly self-conscious about my penis, about whether or not it is large enough to please a woman (I am a virgin, by choice). But I worry about it quite a bit. A friend of mine told me that I was big, well endowed, and I wanted to come here and see what you thought. Any comments or ratings on my pics would be greatly appreciated by my self-esteem. :redface:

Thanks, and it's good to be here!

Tunemaster10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That does seem to be what everyone says, but the motion of the ocean can also sink the ship if it's not built correctly.

Tunemaster10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps it does, but a regardless of the ship or the body of water, a maiden voyage never goes well. In that case, you have a much better chance of surviving the hurricane if you're a battleship, and not a canoe.

Tunemaster10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone. Some comments on my pics would be great. Like I said, I'm mainly here to find out where I stand on the bigness scale, or if I'm on it at all. A friend of mine told me that my girth was "f'ing enormous" and that I was well-endowed, but I still worry about it a lot. Any comments, either for or against, would be great, just to let me know if she was right.

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kind of tough to tell from those pics, but you have nothing to worry about when it comes to size. I'd say you are at least average in length and well above average in girth...a good combo.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why the obsession with your size!!! Man, you got nothing to worry about, fair dinkum. Get over the size hang up and enjoy yourself. Can you pee with it - can you cum with it - can you amuse yourself with it??? Then come on - forget the size issue and enjoy yourself. Welcome to lpsg - you are among friends here.

Tunemaster10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. You all seem to be a great community here. The comments and compliments were great!