New To The Site.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, nice pics. That bottle of 'Goo Gone' in the first pic, is that for cleaning up after a wank? hehehehehe

kyocasey

Just Browsing
Media
i havnt gotten many comments on my pics ... this saddens me ... i would like to know what you guys think of my unit

thanks people

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Looks like a penis to me. Why don't you stick it up some bitches vagina and make it feel good instead of fishing for compliments it probably couldn't give a shit about.

just saying.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i havnt gotten many comments on my pics ... this saddens me ... i would like to know what you guys think of my unit

thanks people
I think your pictures are great. By the way, you shouldn't be too disappointed by the lack of response. The introduction thread churns quickly. If you find yourself posting in the threads, over time people will click on your photos, and given that they are impressive, you'll hear a lot more. A great place to start is in the Say Something Nice About the Penis Above You thread, where the whole point is to trade comments.

Also, while it is your prerogative not to list your sexual orientation, without it you get fewer comments as most members here are concerned about giving unintended offense. Gay and bi men (like me) would certainly comment on the attractiveness of your unit if they knew for certain the comment would not be unwelcome. There are far fewer women here, and they comment far less for the good reason that the slightest opening gets them more PMs than they could handle! Doesn't mean they don't like it.

Finally, getting hazed by Shelby is a rite of passage. Consider yourself one of the boys now, and let it go. Everyone else does.